Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Why was it called "Big Booty Latina Gets Chased by a Lesbian-Loving T-Rex on a Hoverboard and then hosed" when...

Nevermind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Why are there so many songs about rainbows?

And what’s on the other side? :thunk:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
What are you talking about OP people were spinning their meat left and right on that show. I felt it jumped the shark when in the middle of that meeting everyone got up on the table and dropped trou and just started rotating their junk. And it went on for ten minutes!! Okay fine if it's just once or twice per episode cause of the gimmick, but i'm trying to follow the plot here. Really felt like the writer ran out of ideas how to incorporate the spin naturally there.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Why was it called "Woops!" when the premise of the show was that almost the entire human race had been destroyed in nuclear hellfire and only a handful of wacky sitcom trope characters were left to survive? Shouldn't it have had a much more somber and/or serious title?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Animal-Mother posted:

Why was it called "Woops!" when the premise of the show was that almost the entire human race had been destroyed in nuclear hellfire and only a handful of wacky sitcom trope characters were left to survive? Shouldn't it have had a much more somber and/or serious title?

why should such a joyous premise require a somber title? ironic juxtaposition?

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Lemonparty is also a lie. Not a single lemon.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sporkstand posted:

gently caress this thread

Buddy....

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yeah why is it called lemon party? is it cuz lemons are sour???

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Why do they call it So You Think You Can Dance? I already know I can’t dance.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Jennifer Esposito

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
how do they cram all that graham into Golden Grahams?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

kntfkr posted:

yeah why is it called lemon party? is it cuz lemons are sour???

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

lol

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hey op, you’re probably thinking of “sin city” which is a secret code name for las vegas.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Buce posted:

hey op, you’re probably thinking of “sin city” which is a secret code name for las vegas.

They commit sins there or something? If yes, what kind?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jabberlock posted:

Why was it called "Seinfeld", I mean I know Jerry Seinfeld is in it but why is it called Seinfeld

That was actually an FDA mandated warning. They wanted to just call it "the comedy show".

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
spin city? yeah that's pretty cool, but have you heard of shin city? *kicks you in the shin* :hehe:

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I read a joke the other day:

Two peanuts sat on a railroad track and one was assaulted

Whu is that suppsed to be funny violence hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mega64 posted:

Wasn't enough sexual harrassment.

It had charlie sheen!