Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Zelda has done a lot of very bad things, very bad, they don't want you to say it but it's true, very bad and very low energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Ganon is a patriarchal Gerudo imperialist seeking to conquer neighboring country "Hyrule" because he "covets" the local geographic advantages by his own admission.
Then he also turns into satan.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
How do we know the Zora didn't do something to deserve being frozen? Or the Goron's for that matter? A lot can change in 7 years and maybe, just maybe, they were held accountable for aiding a time-traveling terrorist.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Grape posted:

Ganon is a patriarchal Gerudo imperialist seeking to conquer neighboring country "Hyrule" because he "covets" the local geographic advantages by his own admission.
Then he also turns into satan.

So are you for or against Gabon or what?

gay frog chemicals
May 27, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

War Wizard posted:

How do we know the Zora didn't do something to deserve being frozen? Or the Goron's for that matter? A lot can change in 7 years and maybe, just maybe, they were held accountable for aiding a time-traveling terrorist.

I mean even if king Zora deserved to get got it's hard to believe that freezing an entire race of people to death is really warranted.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I love how the twist to Mary Shelley's Frankenstein was so amazing that people keep trying to apply it to modern fiction just to make themselves look so smart.

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
This ganon sounds like an abusive prick, keeping Zelda trapped inside the castle or whatever every time I hear about him, and then installing ring cams everywhere like he did in Breath of the Wild. Cringy as gently caress. I say we cancel his rear end.

Bad Purchase posted:

i never played any of those dynasty warrior and spinoff games, they always looked really grindy and boring. is the zelda one good?

It doesn't let you play as Groose, so no.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Tuxide posted:

It doesn't let you play as Groose, so no.

what about Cawlin?

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Qanondorf Chudmire

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

posting pigtext on 4gan.org

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I wish Nintendo would throw the HD Windwaker port on Switch. It would take ten minutes of effort.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

SRQ posted:

haven't played the former, in the latter i dunno just leave, he clearly just wanted the castle and surrounding area.
there's even a successful horse stable like half a kilometer* away.

*i realize the scale is for gameplay reasons.

This is actually what a lot of them did. Almost everyone in Hyrule Castle town is accounted for living in Kakoriko Village or the surrounding area after the town gets destroyed

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Scratching my head how you could side with Ganon after meeting Nabooru. Really?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
i think, op, the difference between legeng odf zelda bad guy gan*non and irl people you might be conflating him with is that unlike drumph and his ilk gannen is 100% real

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sugar Blaster posted:

i think, op, the difference between legeng odf zelda bad guy gan*non and irl people you might be conflating him with is that unlike drumph and his ilk gannen is 100% real

hate to admit it, but they're right

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Wow Ganon, seizing power over the Gerudo just because you're the only one with a dick. Really progressive of you. rear end. Fucker. Bitch.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Bad Purchase posted:

hate to admit it, but they're right

thinking this as well. case is open and shut really, when they put it like that

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So what does a guy have to say to get hosed by a gerudo around here am I right?

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
The Bodhisattva Avalokiteśvara, also known as Ganon, is in fact a very good person. But outside of their incarnation as Avalokiteśvara and the Dalai Lama, they are very rarely a "guy".

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
G-dawg is the man

He has a cooler horse and is a warlock

Also he lives forever while punk-rear end Link and Zelda have to get reincarnated or something.

Idk I like Zelda 2 and Gannon always wins in that one.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
GanOWN

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Ganondorf Quagmire :quagmire:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Captain Falcon is the superior Melee fighter tho

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
[hook]
Black Ganon
Black Ganon Black Ganon
I feel like Black Ganon
I’m not black but I feel like Black Ganon
I got the clip like Ann Landers

[verse 1]
Black Ganon Black Ganon I feel like black Black Ganon
I’m not a racist I’m not Bernie Sanders
I drank a gallon of lean now I feel good
I snorted fentanyl now I’m so happy
I’m poppin' Xanny in boot-cut Versace
I’m still good to drive the 'rarri just watch me
I’m smokin’ a blunt in the Lambo
I tried to be sober I can’t though
We cookin’ risotto with Mad Dog
I took a poo poo it’s a fat log
Whole crew smokin’ orc
I got glaucoma I can’t go to court
I’m holdin’ the chopper like Time Crisis
Jacked up on K2 i might just join ISIS
Abu Bakr al Bagdadi I’m rich I got three Bugattis
I’m in the cut with some hotties Black Ganon
I got your girl feedin’ me chicky tanders

[hook]
Black Ganon
Black Ganon Black Ganon
I feel like Black Ganon

[verse 2]
Black Ganons black Lambo black Rolly black card
Wallets like asses the fatter the better they are
I got green money, green weed, green like an orc
This club has been set on alert
I got your girl in my chili shirt
Four Loko was OP so they had to nerf
Your girl like my favorite soda cause she Squirt
My weed came off a plant
My weed came off a plant

Black Ganon Black Ganon Black Ganon
Gettin’ paid like my name’s Enes Kanter
Haters can’t hate my on hustle
I got a Triangle Dick Muscle
I might give a mouse a drat cookie
I'm smokin’ a pound ain’t no rookie
I don’t got no lean so I smoke a tree
Black Ganon

[hook]
Black Ganon
Black Ganon Black Ganon
I feel like Black Ganon

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Make Hyrule Great Again

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
[hook] dae doo da doo, da do daee da doo da do [/hook]

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ganon is cool but i worry he drinks too much and has jaundice

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Doctor J Off posted:

I misread this as "qanon is actually the good guy" so I came in here ready to roast some chuds, but now I see it's another video game thread

My fellow Hyrulians, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great land (the land of the Triforce) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On the Dark Lord's order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard Kakariko Village from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Sir Groose. ... We will be initiating the Emergency Spirit Track (EST) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake Deku Tree) to all citizens. Organizations and/or Hylians that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great Gorons the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Oocca.
Zelda detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Ravio? Follow Ravio.
Why does the Dark Lord surround himself with Moblins?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Ganondorf is a cool guy, but Ganon, his pig fursona, is anything but.

I'm trying to be respectful and understanding, but it really seems like he's using it as an excuse. No, buddy, I don't believe that you've been overwhelmed by darkness. I think you're being a jerk and are trying to get away with it by blaming your "other self".

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Ganondorf is just way too big. Imagine him trying to enter all those doors in hyrule for regular sized people. He just can't do it.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Hold A to crawl, fyi

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mooey Cow posted:

Ganondorf is just way too big. Imagine him trying to enter all those doors in hyrule for regular sized people. He just can't do it.

Funny thing is his official height is actually shorter than the average height of a gerudo, which is over 7 feet tall but Ganon is "only" 6 feet and change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Napoleon complex, explains a lot. If only Hyrule provided free heels for vertically challenged