Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper

ah geez oh man ah gently caress i didnt study what do i do???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Good thing I showed up in my underoos

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
haha yeah same

<has studied 2 hours a night for the last 3 weeks and is feeling rested and well prepared>

P's for degrees amirite my guy lol :shobon:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Scuba Trooper

Viginti Septem posted:

Good thing I showed up in my underoos

poo poo i showed up fully clothed like a loving WEIRDO

biosterous

i'ma bribe the proctor with a bag of doritos so i can use my phone

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Scuba Trooper

i'm going to coat the scantron sheet in chapstick to fool it into giving me a perfect score :cool:

Manifisto

gonna have breakfast with the class nerd and casually ask, "so, this test coming up today! what do you think is gonna be on it???" and basically do an intense cramming session, but surreptitiously, so the class nerd does not realize I am doing it

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
take enough tests and you learn the tricks to get a good grade even if you didn't study

kitten riot

lol
cheat and do not get caught.. whatsoever

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
the big test is simply a test of bigness. no need to worry (unless u r smol)

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Allie

just gonna barf all over the answer sheet. that's my answer to this outrageous demand on my memory and problem solving abilities. this class is a farce. i quit

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I brought my big No. 2 pencil for the big scantron sheet.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scuba Trooper

Khanstant posted:

take enough tests and you learn the tricks to get a good grade even if you didn't study

tested on taking tests…the plot thickens…

FPzero

Game Over
Return of Mido

no i don't want to reset my graphing calculator for this test, it has Doom and Mario apps on it!

sig by Heather Papps!

Scuba Trooper

guys the chapstick thing did not work and now there’s Dr Pepper flavored goo all up in the machine

google THIS

(staring uneasily at my test packet) So like, do I get a jar or do I just pee on this?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

google THIS posted:

(staring uneasily at my test packet) So like, do I get a jar or do I just pee on this?

Results aren't good. Looks like you caught a bad case of grammarrhea.

I prescribe a #2 dose of pencilcillin

Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

Results aren't good. Looks like you caught a bad case of grammarrhea.

I prescribe a #2 dose of pencilcillin

:dadjoke:

ty nesamdoom!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Dr. Honked posted:

the big test is simply a test of bigness. no need to worry (unless u r smol)

Wait, are you saying I studied Big for nothing?! <crumples up Tom Hanks poster and throws it away>

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

baka of lathspell

*blows off studying for test because higher education is a joke*

professor: you’re about to learn there’s nothing funny about the way we test students here at Clown U

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

baka fwocka fwame posted:

professor: you’re about to learn there’s nothing funny about the way we test students here at Clown U

the clown hunger games

ty nesamdoom!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
are you naked too for the big test? im naked

thanks Manifisto!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I wrote all the answers on the insides of my eyelids. The proctor asked why I kept shining a flashlight in my face and confiscated it :/

Khanstant
write a cheat sheet and memorize it in your mind and just imagine the sheet when a hard question comes

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If there's a question I can't answer, I just yell out "PHYSICAL CHALLENGE".

Twenty Four

The professor let us take the big test in groups because it's so big no single person can get from one end of the test to the other within the time limit.

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

The professor let us take the big test in groups because it's so big no single person can get from one end of the test to the other within the time limit.

squid game test, very nice

ty nesamdoom!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
DON'T PANIC.

Scuba Trooper

lots of good tips in here, feeling more confident with these tips

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i can't believe nobody revealed the weird old tip yet

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scuba Trooper

Scuba Trooper posted:

lots of good tips in here, feeling more confident with these tips

spoke too soon. this test, it's the big test, and hoo boy you've never seen a test this big

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Who is the BYOB nerd please tell me who to cheat off of

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 17, 2022

baka of lathspell

in byob even the nerds are busy copying each other. this leads to a circular loop of copying where hive mind synthesis broken telephones each answer arbitrarily.

the prof doesn’t mind because marking effectively one test is way easier than marking a bunch of different ones

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

sb hermit

I'ma sleep in and casually stroll in an hour into the big test because, as they say, fear is the mind killer

sb hermit

sorry prof, the 5 was really packed this morning and my mom made pancakes and they were so good

Twenty Four

in byob even the nerds are busy copying each other. this leads to a circular loop of copying where hive mind synthesis broken telephones each answer arbitrarily.

the prof doesn’t mind because marking effectively one test is way easier than marking a bunch of different ones

every test gets turned in and they all just say "LOL" in huge block letters scrawled across the entire page sideways

google THIS

Walking up right behind the smart kid and turning my test in right after them. My test sheet simply says :emptyquote:

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Walking up right behind the smart kid and turning my test in right after them. My test sheet simply says :emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit