Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Taco Bell is loving dead to me since they got rid of the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito®

Please sign the petition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
taco bell gievs me the kind of diarrhea that sounds like peeing when it comes out

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
one tiem i got a PEPSI from taco bell, nothing else, and after drinking it my stomach started churning and i had to go #2 like RIGHT THEN and my stool was liquid and buoyant, floating atop the water in the toilet like lily pads

no food mind you, just a beverage. Can we even be sure taco bell makes their soft drinks w potable water?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

roboshit please reupload the vids of you slamming beers to techno while browsing sa and the one of you driving drunk while banned

they were unironically hilarious videos and i wanna see em again

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

taco bell gievs me the kind of diarrhea that sounds like peeing when it comes out

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

one tiem i got a PEPSI from taco bell, nothing else, and after drinking it my stomach started churning and i had to go #2 like RIGHT THEN and my stool was liquid and buoyant, floating atop the water in the toilet like lily pads

no food mind you, just a beverage. Can we even be sure taco bell makes their soft drinks w potable water?

Sounds like a “you” problem BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
i saw a pic of a taco bell meal and now im blasting so hard the toilet cant flush

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
If you burp after taking the poop pills, do your burps taste like poo poo?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

AcidCat posted:

The "taco bell gives me the shits" trope is played out. Sooooo played.

Agreed. There is nothing wrong with Taco Bell that's not also wrong with other fast food places.

If you really do get diarrhea from Taco Bell more than any other place, you might just be lactose intolerant to some degree. There is a whole lot of cheese and sour cream in the food and in the sauce there. Ordering it "fresco" style instead of regular might solve nearly all your problems. It really is very easy and painless. Fresco isn't some obscure option and will always be there even if you're ordering from the touchpad.

It does not solve the fact that "fresco" style does not taste as good, but if it fixes your diarrhea, well, then you'll have a moral choice to make next time, won't you?

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

King Carnivore posted:

Taco Bell is loving dead to me since they got rid of the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito®

Please sign the petition.

Hell, I don't even eat at Taco Bell any more and I'm still pissed that they got rid of the nacho supreme :argh:

And even after like 20 years I still want them to bring back Mexi-Nuggets.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Agreed. There is nothing wrong with Taco Bell that's not also wrong with other fast food places.

If you really do get diarrhea from Taco Bell more than any other place, you might just be lactose intolerant to some degree. There is a whole lot of cheese and sour cream in the food and in the sauce there. Ordering it "fresco" style instead of regular might solve nearly all your problems. It really is very easy and painless. Fresco isn't some obscure option and will always be there even if you're ordering from the touchpad.

It does not solve the fact that "fresco" style does not taste as good, but if it fixes your diarrhea, well, then you'll have a moral choice to make next time, won't you?

Most cases of diarrhea from Taco Bell are due to the poor quality of the meat. At some places the meat looks even worse than dog food.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

EorayMel posted:

(in a very gbs mod voice) Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semi-spam things.

Cool rules dork

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

phobo posted:

If you burp after taking the poop pills, do your burps taste like poo poo?

yep, still will, the pills won’t fix that

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
teleport back to 2006 and tell us how you would rather take a taco bell diarrhea dump than play this lovely freagki*g nintendo game

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Yaldabaoth posted:

Most cases of diarrhea from Taco Bell are due to the poor quality of the meat. At some places the meat looks even worse than dog food.

The ground beef is 100% dog food/circus meat

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

EorayMel posted:

(in a very gbs mod voice) Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semi-spam things.

THIS RULE IS WITHOUT HONOR

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

roboshit please reupload the vids of you slamming beers to techno while browsing sa and the one of you driving drunk while banned

they were unironically hilarious videos and i wanna see em again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRklWt1-o0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVRQ3hlS9Zg

roboshit fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Aug 18, 2022

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I believe they call that a “bussy” now

i lube up my bussy with taco bell diarrhea

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

roboshit posted:

cool cultural appropriation

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

roboshit posted:

*winks and purposely drops the chalupa*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:five:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lmao but also :(

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

it was years ago im sure hes fine now

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

it was years ago im sure hes fine now

crazy it was 8 years ago.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i went crabbing this morning and cracked my first beer at 10 am and i caught 8 crabs and im still drinkin beers and i'm gonna cook em in like an hour

where'd you go crabbing

sandy took our crab traps.

i should get new ones

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's been archived since this was linked?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i went crabbing this morning and cracked my first beer at 10 am and i caught 8 crabs and im still drinkin beers and i'm gonna cook em in like an hour
last time i started drinking at 10 am i eventually caught crabs too

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's been archived since this was linked?

i used a piece of poo poo website, ill upload them on youtube or something so you can see when i was a meth addicted alcoholic weirdo

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRklWt1-o0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVRQ3hlS9Zg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orZr92mjby0

please note it may contain some language that was okay to use on SA back in 2014.

roboshit fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Aug 18, 2022

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

anyway this isnt supposed to be about the f*cked up things i said when i was a yhoung man, keep making GBS threads your pants brothers :twisted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
vlog it dude, i aint read all that

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

did you live mas

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

roboshit posted:

anyway this isnt supposed to be about the f*cked up things i said when i was a yhoung man, keep making GBS threads your pants brothers :twisted:

Maybe I

....will

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

did you live mas
your going to like the way you f*ck. I guarantee it

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Checking in because I just poo poo my pants

Adbot