Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Doctor said my natural therapies weren't working and I need chemo immediately, but I told him I'd rather #DieBeautiful than suffer his baldness-causing poisons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I spent $4000 on a personal trainer to teach me how to "clap dat rear end" but my boyfriend still prefers to watch ladies on his phone.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I lost my children's college funds playing online bingo, how do I blame this on Biden so hubby won't divorce me?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
The Sweetest Secret of All: The Miracle Health Benefits of Lead and why your Government-Approved Doctor Doesn't Want you to Know About Them

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Why I add Borax powder to my drinking water and you should too

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yes, they were made by cook, but I don't see why I shouldn't use the cakes I requested as my entry for the home baking competition.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Is Adoption Right For You? When it's Right to "Call It Quits" With Your Child

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
How Young is Too Young for Your Children to to Begin Participating in Your Multi-Level Marketing Projects?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Why all mommies should be AGAINST student loan forgiveness

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

HOW TO SERVICE YOUR VIBRATOR

Ask a man to fix it.

Then service yourself with it.

Or ask the man to service you too (maybe with the vibrator)? If you let him service you, be sure to avoid accidentally making more kids, you know you have enough already! Make him wear a raincoat on his weenie during sex with you, that will help you not catch AIDS, you go girl!

NEXT MONTH : Buying condoms without blushing

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Tiny Timmy's Two Pounds: How Having a Preemie Saved my Vaj And my Marriage!

*4 years later*

My Developmentally-Disabled Son Is a Gift from the LORD

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Help! I think my daughter might have been turned lesbian after seeing a lady gynecologist.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

10 Couples Halloween Costumes That Will Scream “We haven’t consumed any media outside of what our children watch in years!”

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

How to Rationalise the Final Season of Game of Thrones to Your Son Snow and Your Daughter Daenerys

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
proof that enjoying sex while pregnant leads to an outcast child

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
why drowning your children is the most ethical choice

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Why abortion is WRONG! Except for that one time when I had to get one, but MY CIRCUMSTANCES, were DIFFERENT.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

why drowning your children is the most ethical choice

When you have to compromise your ethics, don't use a toaster

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It was only when I experienced a horse penis close up that I realised how dangerous equine recreation could be for our children's moral development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The three days it took before our electrician could fix our upstairs electricity really made me appreciate how difficult life must be for the blind and homeless.