Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"listen i know i keep coming back to this but i think we REALLY need to consider it. wayne and garth, but gender swapped - and their twitch channel instead of being local news and whatever is just them in a hot tub. it captures the zeitgeist!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"alright we've decided what wayne is addicted to - it was obvious from the start - wayne is a meth guy now."

*nods of approval*

"but what about garth? what's his vice?"

a quiet voice from the back: maybe he's into... i dunno... haha, maybe... feet?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

*lifting my head off the table after a powernap, the strands of drool stretching from the surface to my lips*

...what if things weren't excellent?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
instead of a gun rack, Wayne's gf gets him a Zune

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

Wayne: Car!

Garth: Car!

*wayne and garth pick up their podcasting table and move it off of the road*

Heather Papps

hello friend

"bohemian rhapsody? that poo poo is old as hell. they should sing along to rich minion by yeat"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Narrator: Garth was killed by an infection of brain-eating amoebas after swimming in a lake with his 1-month old son and their dog.
*image of Garth fades away*

Twenty Four

*Super excited*

"WAYENS WORLD"

*Barely pretending to be excited*

"Party time..."

*Clearly not excited at all anymore*

"excelen... whatever I guess"

*Somehow a fake guitar string manages to break while Wayne and Garth pretend to play air guitars with barely any emotion*

"You know what? gently caress it, let's just drink cheap beer in the basement."

Twenty Four

Wayne: "Garth get in here, it's almost 3:15 AM and time for our show that a dozen or so people might tune in to on the local independent television station!"

Garth: "There are kids younger then teenagers who's parents buy them stuff and they slowly open the box and millions of people watch that poo poo."

Wayne: "When? In our 3:15 time slot?"

Garth: "No, like, whenever, doesn't matter."

Wayne "Party time? Excellent?"

Garth: "Sure, I guess..."

*Sad guitar noises*

Buttchocks

A slowed down cover of Stairway to Heaven sung by a young child plays in the background as Wayne loads bullets into an assault rifle magazine in a dimly lit basement while chanting to himself:
*click* wayne's
*click* world
*click* wayne's
*click* world
*click* party
*click* time
*click* excellent
*click*

baka of lathspell

old wayne: more like pains world gently caress my lumbago

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

A slowed down cover of Stairway to Heaven sung by a young child plays in the background as Wayne loads bullets into an assault rifle magazine in a dimly lit basement while chanting to himself:
*click* wayne's
*click* world
*click* wayne's
*click* world
*click* party
*click* time
*click* excellent
*click*

lol

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Instead of them saying "schwing" when they see a hot lady, we just do silent smash cuts to their twitching genitals

Escape From Noise

Their influencer house gets sponsored by Bang Energy and the CEO of Bang Energy gets on them to shill using his new dubstep song he wrote to appeal to the youth.

Areola Grande

Crucial Taunt is instead called Non-Toxic Compliment

Areola Grande

Big Boss record label exec loves their safe message/awesome repetitive pop hooks from the radio in his hybrid limo

:dukedog:

Escape From Noise

Garth drives a Tesla and murders a family proving FSD is actually safer than a human driver to people on Twitter. Wacky hijinks ensue with a paid for cameo by Elon Musk.

Buttchocks

During their show, Garth accidentally knocks the camera. It spins backwards, revealing the mummified body of the dead camera operator.

Escape From Noise

Foxy Lady by Jimmi Hendrix: out.
WAP: In

nut

wayne and garth are always chewing on sand

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
this is going to be a grinty wayne's world reboot because it's going to star rupert grint

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

baka of lathspell

party on, garth of byob

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Farecoal

There he go

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Instead of them saying "schwing" when they see a hot lady, we just do silent smash cuts to their twitching genitals

Buttchocks

CSI: WW

Escape From Noise

Wayne and Tayne

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Garth drives a Tesla and murders a family proving FSD is actually safer than a human driver to people on Twitter. Wacky hijinks ensue with a paid for cameo by Elon Musk.

It's somehow cool though because there is a red licorice dispenser hanging from the inner roof of the Tesla.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Suck Cut is replaced with a wood chipper

Escape From Noise posted:

Twenty Four posted:

It's somehow cool though because there is a red licorice dispenser hanging from the inner roof of the Tesla.

Finger Prince

SCENE:

Night, city scape
View is across a large bridge.
Camera pans down, off to the side is a barrel with a fire in it.
We see the back of an old rusty AMC Pacer facing the river under the bridge. The tinny sound of Bohemain Rhapsody is heard distantly as though from the car speakers.
Camera cuts to the rear quarter of the car, the music is much louder now and very distorted, played through OEM speakers from tape or 8 track.
Camera slowly pans across the car to the driver's seat. An old man in a worn black t-shirt and dirty old baseball hat that says Wayne's World on the front is passed out in the driver's seat. Around his mouth and nose is gold spray paint, beside him lies a crumpled paper bag and spray paint can.
Someone approaches the car and kicks the door. They are dressed like a female prostitute, but are clearly a man of similar age to the man in the car.

GARTH: Wake up you old gently caress! I got some money. Let's get some food.

WAYNE: *comes to and halfheartedly assumes an air guitar pose* weedleedeedleedee, excellent *coughs*

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Aug 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

How about instead of a Twizzler dispenser it's a massive vape with strawberry vape juice so they can blow sick clouds?