Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Sorry it took so long for updates friends, internet in great nation of australia strikes again :australia:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:yay: hooray thanks chewb

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

Did you see any deadmans?

Chewbecca

Finger Prince posted:

Did you see any deadmans?

Perhaps if you don't see any dead man's it means maybe you are the dead man's :shudder: :tinfoil: :eek:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

For those perhaps interested, deadman's loop starts at the historic courthouse in Steiglitz.

Steiglitz is considered a modern ghost town. While at the 2016 census the population was 50 people, it has since shrunk to only 6. Some of the original shopfronts still exist, but are now private residences. As you walk deadman's loop some of the old streets are signposted.

Steiglitz was previously a gold mining town. The population reached a peak of 2000 in 1863, including roughly 220 Chinese immigrants.

Finger Prince

Chewbecca posted:

Perhaps if you don't see any dead man's it means maybe you are the dead man's :shudder: :tinfoil: :eek:

Maybe it's a name, like Phil Deadman. You remember old Phil, Artie Deadman's boy! Went to the big city to be a lawyer, then moved back when Artie passed. Good people, the Deadmans, had that ranch off that loop out of town.

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

:magical:

Twenty Four

Chewbecca posted:

Sorry it took so long for updates friends, internet in great nation of australia strikes again :australia:

Worth the wait, good photos!

Chewbecca posted:

For those perhaps interested, deadman's loop starts at the historic courthouse in Steiglitz.

Steiglitz is considered a modern ghost town. While at the 2016 census the population was 50 people, it has since shrunk to only 6. Some of the original shopfronts still exist, but are now private residences. As you walk deadman's loop some of the old streets are signposted.

Steiglitz was previously a gold mining town. The population reached a peak of 2000 in 1863, including roughly 220 Chinese immigrants.

Also interesting!

Chewbecca

Bumping this

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Chewbecca

Finger Prince

Is this a wombat hole?

Chewbecca

Finger Prince posted:

Is this a wombat hole?

I didn't stick my head inside to find out!

Finger Prince

Chewbecca posted:

I didn't stick my head inside to find out!

You could try knocking!

Chewbecca

Finger Prince posted:

You could try knocking!

I wouldn't want anyone knocking if I was trying to have a snooze!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Whoa, how have I missed seeing this thread?

These are incredible! Good on you for going out exploring and taking photos while you do. I've enjoyed your compositions in each photo and I absolutely love that you're using a 1:1 ratio. :tipshat:

Keep up the awesome work!

Chewbecca

Viginti Septem posted:

Whoa, how have I missed seeing this thread?

These are incredible! Good on you for going out exploring and taking photos while you do. I've enjoyed your compositions in each photo and I absolutely love that you're using a 1:1 ratio. :tipshat:

Keep up the awesome work!

:tipshat:

sb hermit

The other paths look inviting but this one looks spooky! :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

There's a bit of progression here...

*Incredibly well marked and maintained trails...

*Slightly off the beaten path nature shots...

*Mysterious large gorges and waterfalls...

*The unexplored hole that may lead to nowhere or possibly worse...

I like it :)