Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

my cat who doesnt like people touching her except head scritches likes it when i pick her up and carry her upside down like a baby. only me nobody else

post things that make u love your pets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Kira makes lil beeps sometimes

so one of her nicknames is now "lil beeper", naturally

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

Tiny Myers posted:

my cat who doesnt like people touching her except head scritches likes it when i pick her up and carry her upside down like a baby. only me nobody else

post things that make u love your pets

some outstanding floof on this cat

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

when i leave the bathroom dolly is always waiting for me. when i step across the threshold she jumps up in the air, and then turns and kicks the wall and launches herself towards the living room

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

when i leave the bathroom dolly is always waiting for me. when i step across the threshold she jumps up in the air, and then turns and kicks the wall and launches herself towards the living room

lmao yes, the "i am going to ambush you oh wait i forgot you're big!!!" run, it is a blast

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

baka of lathspell

jareth always gets snoozed to sleep by stoner doom metal

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

baka fwocka fwame posted:

jareth always gets snoozed to sleep by stoner doom metal

lol

good cat

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Cosmo is basically just stunningly dumb.*

That, and I guess it's always funny that he likes sleeping in the bathtub. I'll get up in the morning to take a shower and wonder why the tub is so warm . . . then I'll remember.

* This is not necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!