Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ferrari strats would be things are going well, she's close to orgasm, then you pit to switch condoms, accidentally put a mars bar wrapper on instead, blow your load accidentally then fall off the bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i shout “hey siri, in 3 weeks remind me to say thank you for the sex”

i don’t want to seem desperate by saying it right away, but a few weeks gives me that casual and aloof vibe i’m going for

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

ferrari strats would be things are going well, she's close to orgasm, then you pit to switch condoms, accidentally put a mars bar wrapper on instead, blow your load accidentally then fall off the bed

lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I make the Master P voice and shout "UGH! NA NA NA!"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

i shout “hey siri, in 3 weeks remind me to say thank you for the sex”

i don’t want to seem desperate by saying it right away, but a few weeks gives me that casual and aloof vibe i’m going for

3 weeks to send some flowers? She gonna think she’s your second best, and that you’ve been opting for your first best, but maybe you are also your first bests second best and your best is with their best so now you’re just settling for your second best. Send flowers in like 2-3 days and just act like you got some cool poo poo going on. Like yeah babe, totally busy at the cigar club, waxing my car, amateur rocketry etc. nbd. :shrug:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
No because I don't talk to myself, that's crazy

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

Chinatown posted:

HIGH FIVE!!! :D

Hi fiving your own hand is just a wet clap though :fap: :dumbbravo:

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
hmm i usually say "that was good" if it was. nothing if its not.

if its too good then ill start crying. idk whats wrong with everyone else in the thread but i havent worked through stuff in therapy. trying to find a sex therapist but they are booked constantly!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It is only courteous to thank a man after receiving his load, and I aim to be a man of courtesy and genteel decorum

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A jaunty “thanks, toots” and a firm slap on the bottom has never failed me op.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The Bloop posted:

Same but final fantasy victory theme

Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wc3kwv0Ddw

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Do you say sex after thank you?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I just did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I just say “you’re welcome” :smug: