Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

RatHat posted:

https://x.com/newworldartur/status/1785676258526847479

Bad news: Another break after next chapter

Good news: Early scans in a few days

I'm going insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm going insane

In the membrane?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

Insane in the brain!

The giant disembodied brain in a jar

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

With everything going on, one thing I can’t wrap my head around is what could possibly happen to Vegapunk’s brain. It won’t fit on the Sunny, will it? Maybe it will go inside the giant robot.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Blackbeard getting progressively hosed up as the series went along would have been neat.

Blackbeard being pirate Starr from preacher would be something.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
The giant's ship is pretty big, but I don't know how everyone escapes right now, much less pulls off a brain heist. I feel like Vegapunk may be done before the Egghead arc is over.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Spoilers out

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
At this point I'm not certain Vegapunk even planned to make it out of Egghead alive, considering he straight up told Dragon through one of his satellites that he was gonna die soon and even if the Government hadn't shown up there must be a limit on how far away he can get from his brain before the apple antenna thingie gives out. I can only guess his whole "Take me with you!" request was a way to get the Straw Hats and the Satellites to leave before poo poo hit the fan but one of the Satellites turning on them screwed that whole plan up.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Drakkel posted:

At this point I'm not certain Vegapunk even planned to make it out of Egghead alive, considering he straight up told Dragon through one of his satellites that he was gonna die soon and even if the Government hadn't shown up there must be a limit on how far away he can get from his brain before the apple antenna thingie gives out. I can only guess his whole "Take me with you!" request was a way to get the Straw Hats and the Satellites to leave before poo poo hit the fan but one of the Satellites turning on them screwed that whole plan up.

Kinda have to second this because his entire brain is stuck on the island. Dude's landlocked for life ain't no way he's going anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Drakkel posted:

there must be a limit on how far away he can get from his brain before the apple antenna thingie gives out.

sounds like someone doubts the genius of doctor vegapunk