Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Sorry. Pool party is cancelled. Yeah. We got a shark. Jerry must have brought one back on his shorts from the beach or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Escape From Noise posted:

Sorry. Pool party is cancelled. Yeah. We got a shark. Jerry must have brought one back on his shorts from the beach or something.

Pool sharks are very good at sneaking into pockets

Manifisto

chief brody's great great grandson in Jaws 33: "we're going to need a bigger float"

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

finally, time for the sneaky pool pooper to shine!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

(someone accidentally spills their beer in the water)

"Everyone out! They're attracted to the smell of Bud!"

Dads Dip Cup

Johnny, for the last time we already have a shark at home. now come along, the aquarium is closing for the day

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

c. 2005 MTV spring break and Shark Week combine in a highly sexual and terrifying collaboration

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
describe the music, is it a dum dum dum dum or more of a doo doo doo doo doo because one of those is much more dangerous

Manifisto

canyoneer posted:

describe the music, is it a dum dum dum dum or more of a doo doo doo doo doo because one of those is much more dangerous

ty nesamdoom!

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
*stares at guy in pool*

is that a Dwarf Lanternshark, or are you just pleased to see me :raise:

Scuba Trooper

oh pshaw, the water's fine, chum*

*chum as in shark food not as in friend >B)

Khanstant
the sharks got vintage hustlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Repair guy: Well you see, your problem was you weren't feeding your pool shark and he was getting agitated and messing with the filtration system. So we fed the shark and fixed the filter and now you're good to go.

Me: Wait, weren't there two of you when you started working?

Repair guy: Yeah.