Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
I can't really think of a better word for it than penalties, but you know there are a ton of classic drinking games where you do stuff like, if you put a 2p coin in someones drink they have to down it, or, when someone yells out DEAD ANTS! Everyone has to lie on their back. Sometimes they can be really creative and fun. Likewise any good 'make a rule' rules for drinking games?

Anyone got any good ones?

!Klams has a new favorite as of 21:52 on Aug 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
We used to just watch Wheel of Fortune and drink every time Vanna turns a letter over. Anything much more complicated than that tends to get annoying pretty fast.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

when we played kings, there was a large cup in the center. 4 of the cards allowed you to pour any amount of beer from your drink into the cup. there was another card that would trigger the person drawing the card to drink the cup of beer in the center. It always grossed me out because sometimes people would be playing with wine or mixed drinks and it would just be random drinks mixed.