Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GTO
Sep 16, 2003

I like the highlander change. And look forward to the return of tentacle warrior next expansion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oenis
Mar 15, 2012
Well that was about 10k dust all told, nice haul.

edit: going into wild I wish they would've changed all highlander cards and not just current gen.

Oenis fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 25, 2024

Luff
Jul 11, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Battlegrounds bug PSA: the golden Scrap Scraper battlecry does nothing

Edit: Utility Drone scaling is bugged too, at least for the golden version. Exactly how it's bugged wasn't obvious to me, but it was barely buffing anything

Luff fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Apr 25, 2024

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Excelzior posted:

rip tentacles regardless lmao

I feel like nature shaman is still ridiculously strong? 3 mana flash and 6 mana crash don't really do it imo

Nature Shamans still gonna probably be a deck but you can tech against it pretty hard with cards like Speaker Stomper and Cult Acolyte so I don't think it will get too out of hand

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted
ten games of my dumb elemental shaman (5-5) and i've yet to see kalimos. that seems unlikely

edit: 65 turns total and i never drew him :psyduck:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

legend feels like its 50% highlander warrior :shepicide:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

All ladder...
Because make number go down with as little fun as possible is all this game is really about.

Powered Armor
May 5, 2023
The nerfs didn't touch my deck because it's terrible.

This warrior played a Boomboss with Brann, then on my turn I played three Boombosses and one more the turn after. That was fun.

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted
suddenly Tony is anti-boomboss tech

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018
Since the bombs go into the opponent's deck they can also now blow themselves up. Haven't seen it happen yet, but I wonder if they ever get adjusted to trigger on destruction too.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the patch notes specified they wouldnt blow other TNT's up, but a bug would be the least surprising thing ever

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
people on reddit have already started spamming "waaah brann warrior bad" posts so pretty sure it's going to be nerfed to the ground soon, handbuff paladin-style.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i welcome it :twisted:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Just make it double the first battle cry you play per turn.

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.
Well, although I am glad to never see Time Warp stupidity again, Wild might be even more aggro than ever. Hope you like aggro priest.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Didn't think of it before, but the "ALL" minions will buff every minion with the "+3/+2 spell for this type" spell. Duh, but I can't recall if there was a universal ALL minion during Battleground Spells?

Menagerie is back on the menu, boys

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Can confirm spell mage is still dog poo poo even with the buffs lmao

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Spells? In mage? How dare you.

I hate the nerf to play pen or w/e the Hunter location is. I’m sure it was strong because I’m sure it was strong but I didn’t play some perfect deck with it!

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

kater posted:

I hate the nerf to play pen or w/e the Hunter location is. I’m sure it was strong because I’m sure it was strong but I didn’t play some perfect deck with it!

ChatGPT, is that you?

I like that we've 'fixed' efficient board clears, yet DK is easily doing it for 5-6 turns consecutively. The power creep has finally caught up with them. It's not even 'good' from a power standpoint, but it's loving boring to slog through.

Shockeh fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
The only kind of decks I really hate is the one where wincon is "stall and hope that enemy player dies of boredom".