Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i don't think an ordinary brick would generate enough force to depress the pedal lol

Bring a whole pallet, it's more ammunition for the highway!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

startup idea: a self-driving human

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Chinatown posted:

back it in

peel it out

:haibrower:

I only back into spots and I couldn't care less if the person waiting for me to park can't wait an extra 9 seconds

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

EROTIC

DRIVER

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
backup cameras are pretty much useless if you just back into your parking spots

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

is this implying reverse parking is bad? it's how drivers are taught to park in my country. it's safer to exit the spot, especially in modern vehicles with large pillars

yeah and the likelyhood is that you'll be drunker leaving than coming so it makes sense to frontload the parking challenge

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I sleep in a big racecar with my wife.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I back up in underwater caves

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

backup cameras are pretty much useless if you just back into your parking spots

lol

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I drive like an old grandma on cocaine.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*drafting his Uber 1-star review as op becomes more and more irate that construction is blocking his "shortcuts"*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im terrible at parallel parking because i daily drive a boater mike.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you’re gonna ride my rear end, the least you can do is pull my hair :xd:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
*smashes your face with my foot in an elevator*

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I’m the driver now

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

People that back into slots in parking lots designed for head-in one-way traffic need to be jailed.

And when I'm on the freeway I'm actually really happy if someone wants to drive faster than me. I'm already going at least 15-20 mph over the speed limit, and if you want to hit the last lane at 100 then I will happily let you pass me. Makes me feel a lot more secure if someone is ahead of me clearing out speed traps with little effort required on my part.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
No mention of turn signals or weapons stored in the glove box.

2/10

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Yeah man, I just like drive better after a few beers. *Slams into curb at 35 mph. Tries really hard to ignore clunking sound coming from the suspension.*

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm of the opinion that if someone is going to drive around at all hours of the day then they shouldn't be permitted to own anything other than a smart car unless they frequently have more than one passenger. So sick and tired of seeing gigantic cars on the road with only a driver.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i want tinier cars so much. i hate how big trucks and suvs are. theyre gonna break all my bones on impact and then everything will just squirt out once the tires go over me.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

is this implying reverse parking is bad? it's how drivers are taught to park in my country. it's safer to exit the spot, especially in modern vehicles with large pillars

mostly i just get bent out of shape over anyone that takes forever to park cuz I'm a weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Op provides a programming interface to control and manage specific lower level interfaces for the Sound Blaster sound card in my PC