Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

u can put ur weed in there :peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper

this is a good episode

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Barco Fiesta posted:

There was SO much room up in there, you could put your whole pipe and lighter and grinder and everything

i never used it to store weed although i thought about it a few times. i used my PS2 too much and i was paranoid the heat from the console would make it reek. i actually kept my weed in the game case for my copy of Halo 2 for PC. this was when i was in high school so i never really had more than 0.5g or 1g so it would tuck in there nice and neatly. for a while the code phrase for smoking weed was "going to play Halo 2"

Ass-penny

nice try fbi

Areola Grande

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Federal dooBage Investigation

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

barnold posted:

i never used it to store weed although i thought about it a few times. i used my PS2 too much and i was paranoid the heat from the console would make it reek. i actually kept my weed in the game case for my copy of Halo 2 for PC. this was when i was in high school so i never really had more than 0.5g or 1g so it would tuck in there nice and neatly. for a while the code phrase for smoking weed was "going to play Halo 2"

I never kept large amounts of weed, but usually I'd have it in a little baggie, hidden inside an empty cigarette pack, which fit perfectly into the bay.

poverty goat

jars were all fun and games at first but i am a lot better at putting weed into jars these days than i am at taking it back out again, especially when the jar is almost empty and it's good stuff I think to myself something like "instead of selfishly destroying this I should save the last of it for future generations" and keep it around in an almost empty jar

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
got my hand stuck in the weed jar again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Nosfereefer posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i dont have any weed but i keep alot fo weeds out in my yard

I'm gonna need u 2 start smonking oui'd. :thanks:

:feelsgood:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Nosfereefer posted:

u can put ur weed in there

but u cant get it out :gonk:

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Barco Fiesta posted:

u can put ur weed in there

but u cant get it out :gonk:

The hunter makes a weed jar big enough for the byob goon to put his hand in but not big enough for the byob goon to pull his fist out. Inside the weed jar, the hunter places the byob goon’s favorite treats (:420:) with an attractive smell. The byob goon pushes his hand inside the weed jar to grab the treat, but he is unable to withdraw his hand as long as he is holding onto the prize. Unable to free his fist, but unwilling to give up the treat, the byob goon is thus ensnared by the hunter.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Aug 29, 2022

Escape From Noise

You put the weed in the coconut and mix it all up.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

The hunter makes a weed jar big enough for the byob goon to put his hand in but not big enough for the byob goon to pull his fist out. Inside the weed jar, the hunter places the byob goon’s favorite treats (:420:) with an attractive smell. The byob goon pushes his hand inside the weed jar to grab the treat, but he is unable to withdraw his hand as long as he is holding onto the prize. Unable to free his fist, but unwilling to give up the treat, the byob goon is thus ensnared by the hunter.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

:froggonk:

Escape From Noise

A high fantasy novel.

Finger Prince

"Alas, it seems the hunter has become the hunted." I say, with each hand stuck in a weed jar.

Ass-penny

my galaxy brain and I upend the jar and pour it's oui'd into my open hand. checkmate hunter

Ass-penny

hunt my sweaty balls

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is a very feels episode for a lot of reasons

Brownie Harjo is a saint and the reason the character is named Brownie

Ay yo tho you can put your weed in a uncle's hat box tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I bet there are more places 2 put ur weed :thunk: