Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It's all the rage to have an AI thing these days like Dall-E

We need an AI mod that goes beyond just autobans for using the wrong tags

We need a mod with true AI that will post in threads and detect topics and phrases and then shitposts and hands out probations with funny wrestling gifs

Let's re-hire radium to get him on this ASAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

code:
if poster == ‘Toxic Mental‘ then probate = true

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Sophy Wackles posted:

code:
if poster == ‘Toxic Mental‘ then probate = true

Lmao

Realtalk though one of the listed SA mods is actually an experimental AI that astral and Jeff created in their spare time. We're not allowed to tell you who it is or what forum it moderates. It does an ok job I think, and they've been tweaking it here and there. It's handed out some weird probes that had to be recalled and it once tried to permaban a whole thread (thank God you need admin approval for it). That was fun to watch in the backend

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lmao

Realtalk though one of the listed SA mods is actually an experimental AI that astral and Jeff created in their spare time. We're not allowed to tell you who it is or what forum it moderates. It does an ok job I think, and they've been tweaking it here and there. It's handed out some weird probes that had to be recalled and it once tried to permaban a whole thread (thank God you need admin approval for it). That was fun to watch in the backend

was it the thread where every SA user posts once? because if so, that AI is more advanced than you're giving it credit for.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2wir9wRp8w

I have my suspicions on which mod has been replaced with a robot.

Tunicate fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Aug 27, 2022

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Is the robot sexy?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath posted:

Is the robot sexy?

All robots are sexy if you're horny enough

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I will be the mod I am ready

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lmao

its good to hear tay was able to get another job after 'the incident'. people can change!

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I fed all the rapsheets on the site into a neural net based moderator AI, let's check out the results.

AI Moderator posted:

The forum is banned, you should know better than this. It's just a sixer for now, regdate. I eat rear end HAHA Lowtax HAHA probation. Not funny Eu3XgTe.jpg image. DOXXing helldump don't avoid permaban. Timeout. Why did you think goatse don't come back. Someone like you should stop posting. Please stop posting. Please stop posting. Please stop posting. Please.

Haunting. Jeffery, if you're interested in buying my tech, PM me.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Have you heard about my robot mod?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3iUla11I4

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Nooner posted:

I will be the mod I am ready

https://twitter.com/TenkiWisdomStar/status/1563577679223222272?s=20

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

a Strong ai whose only goal is to uplift humanity. Unfortunately, it would kill most of us within a week.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Buce posted:

a Strong ai whose only goal is to uplift humanity. Unfortunately, it would kill most of us within a week.

You mean like this?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

K3nT3n posted:

You mean like this?

I'm afraid that if it played League then it would spend all its time doing nothing but post slurs and pro-Russia poo poo in offsite discord servers

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm afraid that if it played League then it would spend all its time doing nothing but post slurs and pro-Russia poo poo in offsite discord servers

https://i.imgur.com/LVXii7i.mp4

Like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Automotive Insanity has two mods.