Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

If you would like to create a gang you can use these for inspiration
a gallery of NNNYC gangs with names and gang tags already
a gallery of 121 additional, as-of-yet unnamed NNNYC gangs

Or just make up something up and I will AI-generate their portrait for the database.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Tha Klezmer Kids

known for their impromptu dance performances after defeating their enemies, whose decapitated heads are often displayed impaled upon sharpened battle clarinets. their rumble style involves entangling enemies in tefillin and pelting them with rock-hard rugelach retrieved from the ruins of a kosher bakery that fell into ruin centuries ago. if a klezmer kid threatens to "schmear" you, you'd best run for your life!

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

the cat spam jammers

a brief renaissance of 1920s slang in the mid 2400s, followed by the natural process of language evolution and/or corruption, led to the phrase "the cat's pajamas" taking on a much more sinister meaning. rivals of the CSJ are often found on the coast of manhattan, every orifice stuffed full of spam.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

The Trondel enforce brutal thigh gap compliance with their nuclear powered cyber-yoga pants and hyperpilates. And they are very, very judgey.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"da big dawgs"

lost in the gap between irony and sincerity, if you mess with the da big dawgs, expect to get mauled.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Finger Prince posted:

The Trondel enforce brutal thigh gap compliance with their nuclear powered cyber-yoga pants and hyperpilates. And they are very, very judgey.

Dang I just made this but I will need to retcon it to include these facts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

deep dish peat moss posted:

Dang I just made this but I will need to retcon it to include these facts

Despite all the canonical stories of human consciousness living withing in the digital world of a computer, and gladitorial light cycle games, they somehow fixated only on the light-up leotard, and made that their one true gospel.