Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

you're crying really hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

dude we are rushing alpha gamma house we can't be crying... bro no... i'm crying too!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

rambo... god drat... he just couldn't find his place in a world without war

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

rambo... god drat... he just couldn't find his place in a world without war

if you look into it op you will find that it was actually they, not rambo, who drew first blood

the tears are totally appropriate

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*sob"
"yes, i DO believe love can bloom on a battlefield!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

"it's okay man, let it out. you loved her and you wanted a life with her. it's natural to mourn."

Heather Papps

hello friend

my man is this baton rouge in 2005 cause the floodgates are open, dude

baka of lathspell

bru there will come other triple hose kegstands :smith:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

my man is this baton rouge in 2005 cause the floodgates are open, dude

lol

FutonForensic

while everyone floods their basements over my new Sperrys and Polo, I'm flooding my attic

frump truck

hello... again!

Oh yeah. Uh huh. It's okay for macho men to show every emotion available right there you know, because I've cried a thousand times and I'm going to cry some more. But I've soared with the eagles and I've slept with the snakes and I've been everywhere in between. And I'm going to tell you something right now. There's one guarantee in life and that's that there are no guarantees. And you got to understand this: nobody likes a quitter. Nobody said life was easy. So if you get knocked down, take the standing eight count and get back up and fight again, and you're a macho man. Dig it.

nut

me openly sobbing: …d-does this mean I get to be one of the boyz?

the boyz, also openly sobbing: no leave us alone and stop trying to make us play Bakugan that never took off

Scuba Trooper

sop up those tears with some DUDE wipes, then crack open a cold one: the boys are back in town, and theyre gonna help you work through these troubling times. thats what dudes are for

Heather Papps

hello friend

put... put me in a box and mail me to california? dude what are you even - oh... the drought. good one.

*returns to sobbing*

Heather Papps

hello friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper