Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Megazver posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2402280/Werewolf_The_Apocalypse__The_Book_of_Hungry_Names/ I imagine

It's by Kyle Marquis who's very good at writing these. (He wrote VTM: The Night Road, if anyone else here CYOAs.)

Yes this. I dislike interactive novels, but Night Roads was so good and this is also starting off real strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Megazver posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2402280/Werewolf_The_Apocalypse__The_Book_of_Hungry_Names/ I imagine

It's by Kyle Marquis who's very good at writing these. (He wrote VTM: The Night Road, if anyone else here CYOAs.)

Ah, thank you, that clears things up. I thought that had something to do with this thread, like some kind of farming simulator but with werewolves lol

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Umbreon posted:

Ah, thank you, that clears things up. I thought that had something to do with this thread, like some kind of farming simulator but with werewolves lol

I kind of want that now.

I especially want the explanation for why, presumably carnivorous, werewolves are farming.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LLSix posted:

I kind of want that now.

I especially want the explanation for why, presumably carnivorous, werewolves are farming.

Vegetables feed animals, which are also on farms. You just have an intermediate step for your meal!

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

LLSix posted:

I kind of want that now.

Bait for trapping. What started out as snares for rabbits has evolved into late night organic farmer's markets designed to lure in hipsters from out of town for the most dangerous (and delicious!) game.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
you need a husbandry angle so you can raise sheep

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

LLSix posted:

I kind of want that now.

Werewolves gotta make money somehow!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
There can be a mechanic re: how you feed your livestock changes how good they are to eat.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

I love all those answers! Brilliant!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Snooze Cruise posted:

you need a husbandry angle so you can raise sheep

Sheep you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Now I wanna play that. Feeding my sheep right to make myself swole to fight in the mines