Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Toki was first announced in October 2009 with a gameplay video, with a set date for release in 2010.[1] Originally slated for release on PC and the Xbox 360 Live Arcade, Golgoth would miss this initial date but post constant updates on their Twitter and official Facebook page, with the game officially entering the Steam Greenlight in November 2013.[2] However, from there on Golgoth posted little to no updates, with their last update dating back to February 2014.[3] From there on Golgoth remained silent about this game and all of their other projects, until they silently closed their doors and their offical website was closed down.

In April 2018, the French publisher Microïds announced that they had took over work on the game and would release it for the Nintendo Switch.[4] The game officially released in November 2018 in physical format and in December of the same year digitally.[5]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
oh no lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMYf3p48eoM

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol oh no

lol oh nooooooooooooo

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i'm more interested in their originals

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

just ordered my Asterix & Obelix XXL Mini Arcade stand for Nintendo Switch...can't wait to show my therapist

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

just ordered my Asterix & Obelix XXL Mini Arcade stand for Nintendo Switch...can't wait to show my therapist

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

i'm more interested in their originals

Smurfs Kart

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

copy
Jul 26, 2007

tmfc posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

tmfc posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lmao that sam Neil takes time to grab popcorn during t he apocalypse

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
another tld thread comparing videogames to child abuse my wallet etc

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mycophobia posted:

excuse me? pretty sure this is the first thread I've ever made like this

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

id probably play it.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

id play this too.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ive played the latest call of cthulhu game as well.

and i liked it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mycophobia posted:

I believe you're getting this confused with "controllers people who grew up to be police officers used", a thread created out of solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement that served as a powerful and evocative act of protest.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

I believe you're getting this confused with "controllers people who grew up to be police officers used", a thread created out of solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement that served as a powerful and evocative act of protest.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

goferchan posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

goferchan posted:

:hai: lol