Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Week 5 Roulette: DEN - Brandon McManus - 32 yards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Week 1 - BAL - Justin Tucker

Week 2 - TB - Ryan Succop

Week 3 - NE - Nick Folk

Week 4 - CAR - Eddie Pinero

Week 5 - LAR - Matt Gay

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Week 5 Roulette: CIN - Evan McPherson - 53 yards

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
sheet updated, just missing a pick from grittybeard. plenty of time to make a pick though

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Week 5 Roulette - Evan McPherson - CIN, 42 yards

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Week 5 Roulette: MIN - Greg Joseph - 37 yards

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Week 5 Roulette - Scot Daly - DET, 42 yards

totally losing my mime
Aug 3, 2012

The quiet can scrape
All the calm from your bones.
But maybe it should.
Maybe we need to be hollowed
To get up and grow,
And stop fucking around,
To kick off our braces and start straightening out
Fun Shoe
Week 1: NO - Wil Buttz
Week 2 Roulette: TEN - Randy Balls-ock - 33 yards
Week 3 Roulette: TB - Ryan Sucks-op - 41 yards
Week 4 Roulette: ARI - Matt Hater - 50 yards
Week 5 Roulette: DAL - Brett Maher - 55 yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Week 1: KC - Harrison Butker
Week 2: DEN - Brandon McManus
Week 3: SF - Robbie Gould
Week 4: BAL - Justin Tucker
Week 5: LAR - Matt Gay

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

Week 5 Roulette: PHI - Cameron Dicker - 39 yards

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Week 5: LAR - Matt Gay

Well hell.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
with 3 out of 4 remaining players eliminated this week and barring a kicker jackpot at the buzzer, the game will end tonight if Evan McPherson can escape SNF without a miss...if not, all four will advance to Week 6. kevino07 is guaranteed to either win or advance to next week as a result of this exciting situation

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

and that's all she wrote!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

McPherson went 1-1 on FG attempts and 2-2 on PATs, with the closest roulette bet being just 2 yards off. by virtue of being the last man standing, please give a hearty round of applause to Kevino07 for being crowned the champion of Kicker Eliminator 2022 :toot:

with the game officially ending at the end of Week 5, this is the fastest kicker eliminator won since 2018 when the victor was declared in Week 7. kickin ain't getting any better folks.

as usual, feel free to stick around and continue playing kicker roulette for fun to see if we can get through the regular season, and of course Kevino07 is welcome to continue making picks as long as they like. thanks for playing!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good job kevin we did it

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Good job on the win! Can't believe I was off by 1 yard on this week's roulette too. This was fun I'm looking forwards to next year.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
Nice. I can get rid of this Trubisky avatar I was punished with last year :toot:

I was lining up my next week choice too:

Week 1 - BAL - Justin Tucker
Week 2 - TB - Ryan Succop
Week 3 - GB - Mason Crosby
Week 4 - LAR - Matt Gay
Week 5 - CIN - Evan McPherson

Week 6 - LV - Daniel Carlson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Kevino07 posted:

Week 6 - LV - Daniel Carlson

the Las Vegas Raiders have a Week 6 bye, and with the kickoff of MNF, you are eliminated. furthermore i am re-buying your trubisky avatar