Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
you will never beat this thread

ever

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3578905&userid=189090

Revins fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Sep 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

If I wanted to watch unfunny Brits I’d just turn off your monitor

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

My balls smell like stinky eggs op.

That’s because you suck at everything you do

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
jokes on you op being insulted makes me cum big time

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Was it a good decision to get a vasectomy?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Dixville? More like duck-billed, like a PLATYPUS lmao!

Congrats not going for the more obvious dick related insult. I appreciate you

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

When I was a kid there was a reasturant at the beach called Dirty Dicks Crab House. It was the kind of place where the waiters would dunk on you relentlessly. It was infamous at my middle school and I never got to go because my dad was such a huge mark. To be fair, my respect for him couldn't take the hit of him getting clowned to death by a seasonal all you can eat buffet employee. But I'm an adult now and he doesn't have an account. So OP, will you be my Dirty Dicks Crab House?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

neato burrito posted:

always. I ran out and got one when my ex told me she was pergananatt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Strange Poon posted:

jokes on you op being insulted makes me cum big time

Even dirty smellfunguses like you deserve some small pleasure in life. And I do mean small re your dick and balls.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

neato burrito posted:

I thank THE LORD every day that you can’t procreate

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jimlit posted:

When I was a kid there was a reasturant at the beach called Dirty Dicks Crab House. It was the kind of place where the waiters would dunk on you relentlessly. It was infamous at my middle school and I never got to go because my dad was such a huge mark. To be fair, my respect for him couldn't take the hit of him getting clowned to death by a seasonal all you can eat buffet employee. But I'm an adult now and he doesn't have an account. So OP, will you be my Dirty Dicks Crab House?

I’m glad to see you’re just like your dad: a big LOSER that gets made fun of at theme restaurants and also regular restaurants.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do your worst cunto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

jazzyhattrick posted:

Do your worst cunto.

Ok you get the last one, jizzycatfuck, because I’m on vacation in a faraway exotic land (Canada), hopefully far far away from any of you tugbuckets.