Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Bunch of disgusting "academics" cosplaying as SA goons we see you now!!! SHOW YORUSELVES COWARDS!!! hah ya righht you are probably all lurkers.

https://www.researchgate.net/search/publication?q=Something%20Awful

Im gonna kick your rear end BJORN NANSEN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mine is probably in there. i did my phd dissertation on trolling the sa forums. ama

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
gas

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

mine is probably in there. i did my phd dissertation on trolling the sa forums. ama

Were any of your phd evaluators (idk the correct terminology) goons?

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

was this nonsense received by academia as something worthy of head pats?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Sounds like something Martin Gbs would say

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

What's it like to fail your dissertation

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

excuse me, my project is neither “sick” nor “little”

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

excuse me, my project is neither “sick” nor “little”

don't bother. simple minds itt and broadly on these forums couldn't possibly understand our work

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

sometimes i'm browsing sa when i'm out on field work and I nod and furrow my brow like i'm looking at data we just collected

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

the lets play one is by Smugworth

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
When my dad and his friends Jackie, Joey and Billy were like 15, this Columbia student guy started hanging out with them which wasn't that weird because they grew up in the area around Columbia University. He was very nice and friendly but he was only around for a couple weeks because he mentioned artlessly that he was writing a thesis on poor kids & delinquency. He was doing research.

They kicked the shim out of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
a serious leisure subculture