Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

its over already? lmao

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
He forgot to indict trump

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I assume this was empty pablum and nothing substantial was announced from our crypt keeper president.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

my bony fealty posted:

its over already? lmao

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
im playing spider-man

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
50s rear end music plays as president is guided to podium

big kissing noises

my fellow americans *cough*

take a seat

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

smarxist posted:

i hope he dies on camera like that 95 year old fascist at the nazi rally

what

was this a thing

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

:siren: THE BATTLE FOR DEMOCRACY STARTS IN 5 MINUTES :siren:

as does my fantasy draft

it's an auction draft, which i've never done before. any advice would be much appreciated

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Draft Patrick Mahomes, he's going to be throwing even more this season. Chief's are doing WR by committee this season and they have the hardest schedule so there's going to be high scoring games every week.

Pick up Pacheco on waivers he'll be starting by the week 4 when Edwards Helaire gets injured

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 02:21 on Sep 2, 2022

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

what

was this a thing

yeah, it ruled lmfao
https://twitter.com/arieshapira1/status/884747826382725120

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

holy loving poo poo

ahahahahahahahaa

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

goddamn biden:

CNN posted:

I am thinking this morning of the men in the mills and the factories; of the men in the mines and on the railroads. I am thinking of the women who for a paltry wage are compelled to work out their barren lives; of the little children who in this system are robbed of their childhood and in their tender years are seized in the remorseless grasp of Mammon and forced into the industrial dungeons, there to feed the monster machines while they themselves are being starved and stunted, body and soul. I see them dwarfed and diseased and their little lives broken and blasted because in this high noon of Christian civilization money is still so much more important than the flesh and blood of childhood. In very truth gold is god today and rules with pitiless sway in the affairs of men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

easily a top-ten biden speech