Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

the hottest news, trivia, and concept art from the world of our favourite web slinger.

here on episode one: did you know spiderman can shoot webs out of his hands?
it's crazy!

then in the second half of our episode: HE CAN STICK TO A WALL?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

welcome to episode one of the krypton-cast. gonna start with the absolute basics here, for any new to the wonderful world of dc comics listeners: did you know superman can fly? HE CAN FLY! also he'll shoot loving lasers out of his eyes or blow a cold tornado. he can sew, really fast! i think it's something to do with the sun or air or something.

THANKS FOR TUNING IN

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks for subscribing to the promethea-pod. have you considered jerking off onto a deck of tarot cards? why not?

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow chris pratt on the "gabbin' guardians" podcast. such an honour!

"haha glad to be here"

so right off the bat-

"yes the tree and the raccoon do not have souls and when they die they go to hell"

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

why isn't there a pillbugman

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

or a mosquitoman

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

termiteman would be pretty terrifying too

Heather Papps

hello friend

2/3 ain't bad

Scuba Trooper

Heather Papps posted:

"haha glad to be here"

so right off the bat-

"yes the tree and the raccoon do not have souls and when they die they go to hell"

google THIS

On tonight's episode of "I Still Miss My X:" Mutants and their relations with regular humans. Could the whole thing be an allegory for real-world prejudice? We'll have experts weigh in

baka of lathspell

Heather Papps posted:

thanks for subscribing to the promethea-pod. have you considered jerking off onto a deck of tarot cards? why not?

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
How do I shot web lol

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

Are Spidey senses really a thing? I mean, I can catch a spider under a glass pretty darn easily, then slide a paper under the glass and go to the window and chuck the spider out and it doesn't try to dodge out of the way or seem to know what's coming at all.

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

On tonight's episode of "I Still Miss My X:" Mutants and their relations with regular humans. Could the whole thing be an allegory for real-world prejudice? We'll have experts weigh in

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

why isn't there a pillbugman

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

or a mosquitoman

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

termiteman would be pretty terrifying too

who needs any of these when we have the greatest superhero of all time?

the various adaptations are ok but the original comic is superlative

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

Finger Prince posted:

Are Spidey senses really a thing? I mean, I can catch a spider under a glass pretty darn easily, then slide a paper under the glass and go to the window and chuck the spider out and it doesn't try to dodge out of the way or seem to know what's coming at all.

they must be real I saw spiderman use them to dodge electromans furious electric assault while I was getting bagels

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

here on episode one: did you know spiderman can shoot webs out of his hands?
it's crazy!

This is incorrect. The webs do not come from Spiderman's hands, but from web shooters Peter Parker invented that are activated by him pulling a lever with his two middle fingers, thus Spiderman's constantly throwing of upsidedown horns. Looks like you don't have the Spidey Sense to call yourself a real fan!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

This is incorrect. The webs do not come from Spiderman's hands, but from web shooters Peter Parker invented that are activated by him pulling a lever with his two middle fingers, thus Spiderman's constantly throwing of upsidedown horns. Looks like you don't have the Spidey Sense to call yourself a real fan!

i guess you are right i should have used the more accurate term "tarsus," for he is a spider first, man second

spiderman shoots web out of his tarsus.

Heather Papps

hello friend

whether or not the web frigging SHOOTING out of his tarsus is from a webshooter he has designed and constructed himself, or organic and produced internally, depends on the version of that web shooting guy we all know and love.

baka of lathspell

op confirmed for peter parker leave the viral marketing at home bub

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

"haha glad to be here"

so right off the bat-

lol

Twenty Four

Also, is he a spider with man-powers? Like a spider that has to go to work and pay taxes? Sounds like a downgrade to me, not a super hero. :confused:

Scuba Trooper

who is spiders man

Heather Papps

hello friend

"please chris stop please"

"dr strange is a satan worshipper and spiderman is a field pagan, both will be punished in the world to come"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper

what if a radioactive man bit a spiedr? makes u think....