Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
beep beep

who got the keys to the jeep

i'm driving 2 tha beach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I know there's still a bunch of good rappers now. I'm not trying to go full grandpa, but overall the bar is so loving low at this point that I watched Missy Elliot's verses in Get Ur Freak on for the first time in years and thought it was p good, even if she rhymes around with around 3 times in a row.

I mean, I hated Ja Rule, master P and all that poo poo in High School but compared to this poo poo...I'll look back and be like that "ughnn na na na nah" song wasn't all that bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDWrnlIqfQ

I'm happy to see the chronically underrepresented demographic of utterly talentless 19 year old white guys is finally blowing up in the rap game though.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Sep 9, 2022

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

veni veni veni posted:

I know there's still a bunch of good rappers now. I'm not trying to go full grandpa,

Oh man you went full grandpa though. Go listen to Billy woods

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Er, why are you quoting a post that says there's still a bunch of good rappers like I said there wasn't good rappers anymore :confused:

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

veni veni veni posted:

Er, why are you quoting a post that says there's still a bunch of good rappers like I said there wasn't good rappers anymore :confused:

Yeah then you went full grandpa and said the bar is so low it made you think missy Elliot had good verses

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

That wasn’t the point but whatever, who cares. Time to move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

OP better tuck their chain