Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is actually impossible. So just give up. By definition you can't succeed. Sorry. In retrospect this briefing was kind of a waste of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

mom was right government jobs are a fuckin' joke i should go into the public sector

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to transport this important floppy disk across the Swiss Alps in this heavy, oversized briefcase while wearing flipflops. You will be provided an American Revolution-era musket for personal defense.

Mission: Impractical

Manifisto

hey look man I know this mission is imposable yr imposing it on me and it's actually kind of a bummer

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

You want me to catch a...snipe? :raise:

Mission: Implausible

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Your mission, if you chose to accept it, is to memorize this line of a thousand numbers, this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

Fredrik1 fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 9, 2022

FutonForensic

No I understand, your whole thing is "doing the impossible" but quite frankly we'd be pissed if you did it because we worked really hard at confirming its impossibility

Jaguars!

All spaces on the roster for Mission: Immoral have been fillled plus a three week waiting list just to get on the reserves. Sorry.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Go to the Olive Garden on 5th and Main. Ask to be seated in the booth at the northwest corner of the restaurant. Order the mozarella shrimp rigatonni. You'll find complete details about your assignment on a microfilm located at the bottom of your dish.

Mission: In Pasta Bowl

Jaguars!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Go to the Olive Garden on 5th and Main. Ask to be seated in the booth at the northwest corner of the restaurant. Order the mozarella shrimp rigatonni. You'll find complete details about your assignment on a microfilm located at the bottom of your dish.

lol

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Drink-Mix Man posted:

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

baka of lathspell

Drink-Mix Man posted:

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Drink-Mix Man posted: