Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

calling for the extinction of all left handed people was just, normal. you can't judge me based on today's standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

seriously? i'm getting fired for 40 year old newspaper articles where i outlined the steps needed to remove the deaf from our gene pool? sorry, repeat that i'm a little hard of hearing these days.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Slumpy
didnt know you were such a hosed up poster papps, noted.

slumpy

Heather Papps

hello friend

IT WAS 2010 WE WERE ALL TALKING LIKE THAT

Scuba Trooper

look, i thought "eugenics" was just, like, studying guys named eugene

Slumpy
in 2010 i was here talkin to a lady named jocelyn, she streamed herself working at a cafe and i'd tell her if customers were lookin at her can or not

slumpy

deep dish peat moss

Scuba Trooper posted:

look, i thought "eugenics" was just, like, studying guys named eugene

wow, thanks for cluing me in to something here, I always thought it was "huge eunuchs"

deep dish peat moss

Look you have to understand that when I said I hope all of Ted's Neopets die, that was 2010, that was 30 years before Neopets even had the right to vote, it was just the way we talked about them back then.

Finger Prince

I'm sorry I called you fam. In my defense, I called everyone fam back then. It was just how we spoke.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
back then everybody thought it was normal to expel the lepers, honestly it's quite dishonest to apply your 20's standards

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

your honor, i think you'll find that serial murder was the fashion at the time, so let's wrap this up :smug:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

sure, now that bride-theft is frowned upon we're gonna cancel seven brides for seven brothers. we need to look at things within their chronological context!

Scuba Trooper

look, in 2010 iron man 2 was all we had. war machine was in it. im not going to apologize. sam rockwell attacked a bird for fucks saek

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hey, buddy; it was a different time - we hadn't even realized that cagots were human, much less that they deserved rights

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"I THOUGHT SIRI WASN'T REAL I'M SORRY"
*balls are removed using a big laser*