Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

kiimo posted:

I'm going to Vegas today and betting KU to beat the spread against Houston so congrats on your blowout victory, Houston.

Houston's offense can't get out of its own way right now. Kansas could win outright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002
GDT for week 3?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/Huskers/status/1570919852071882753

Barry Switzer looking pretty good all things considered.

Tom Osborne is... well he's still alive. Which I was not entirely sure was true. And am still not.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Sep 17, 2022

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Mr. BT posted:

GDT for week 3?

FINE, I’ll make one

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Who is next QB up at tamu? Any good/better?

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Biggus Dickus aka Max Johnson.

Reports are King has a higher ceiling but lower floor than Johnson. If Johnson could be senior year Kellen Mond, it would really help the offense.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

never thought i'd say "i miss current cleveland brown kellen mond right now"

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Democratic Pirate posted:

Biggus Dickus aka Max Johnson.

Reports are King has a higher ceiling but lower floor than Johnson. If Johnson could be senior year Kellen Mond, it would really help the offense.

Johnson has moxie but he sucks.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

PBCrunch posted:

The losses tended to be embarassing:

2009 7-9 Iowa State, 0-8 turnover margin, four turnovers inside the ISU five yard line

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Ignore the holding but call it on our PI. Should be offsetting.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Congrats to Nebraska for firing Scott Frost and kissing the days of close, frustrating losses good bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Frost getting paid $15 million and doesn’t even have to do a press conference after the embarrassing losses anymore.