Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
to doors stands before you
hell,
View Results

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

precision posted:

"a highly detailed pencil drawing of me"

where'd you go, joey sauce bambino?

oh where, oh where does yer go?

did you go in the hole
with a cayenne mosquiter?
did you go in the hole
with Dianne and Peter?

where'd you go, hey sauce, bambino left trumped
where'd you go, oh where does yer go?

one of the best posts of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fat Dan posted:

one of the best posts of the year

I think I get it now (better late than never). An all round saucy original post!

naem
May 29, 2011

^^^

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I voted 1 and I voted 5

I'll let you guess which one was the poll and which was the rate thread button

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

The Siberian Chipmunk (Tamias sibiricus) is a terrestrial sciurid present from Northwestern Russia to Southeastern Asia.

In spring T. sibiricus prefers green parts of plants, buds and sporangia, and in summer berries, pine nuts, seeds and mushrooms. Animal food includes insects, snails, and eggs and nestlings of passerines.

T. sibiricus is a major reservoir for the Lyme disease agent (Borrelia burgdorferi), as it can host large numbers of hard ticks (mainly Ixodes ricinus). It was classified in 2008 in the list of the 100 most invasive species in Europe (DAISIE).

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I voted 1 and I voted 5

I'll let you guess which one was the poll and which was the rate thread button

I didn't know there was a poll til you wrote that, thanks for the heads-up. The Android app is fantastic except for that omission, and not being able to post new threads with it. But I rarely make new threads, generally preferring instead to criticize the threads of others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

4, what do I win?