Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Burgers: 8/10. small and tasty
Fries: 4/10. they come out good sometimes, but usually they're a soggy mess
Milkshakes: 10/10. extremely needs-suiting
Service: 10/10. much respect to the people who keep poo poo moving in the completely unclimate controlled nightmare hovels that most dicks locations are
Proximity: 10/10. there's one literally next to my apartment. i understand this score might be different for other posters

----------------
Wow! Hot!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I do not like the burgers at Dicks. I guess they're cheap though.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

they're fine for what they are especially when poo poo like a big mac is almost 7 dollars here in seattle

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHO84rOp8FQ

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Is this that place that's Washington-only or something?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Fartington Butts posted:

Is this that place that's Washington-only or something?

I have never heard of it in PA or Texas

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
Honestly came in here thinking it was gonna be a thread about the restaurant in San Antonio where the wait staff violently treats you like a garbage human being on purpose, turns out it's just a lovely in and out

welp

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I ate there once, and less than halfway through my burger I found a hair in it and when I took it back they were kinda unpleasant about it.

In conclusion: 3/10. wouldve been 8/10 if not for the hair and the Seatttle rudeness

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I appreciate that you can get a good cheeseburger while drunk without having to find someone sober enough to go through a drive thru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.
People not from Seattle just don't understand.
Also it got a sir mix-a-lot shout-out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QElKVs56z48