Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

pretty easy to justify, line ur sink with 2-3 layers of frozen waffle fries, cook your pasta penne or spaghetti and then just pour the boiling hot cooked pasta over the waffle fries, slowly and evenly. let's go over the chemistry:

pros:
- your pasta is drained, just pick it up with a hand or fork and put it into the pot or where ever you like to dress your pasta with butter and salt
- whats that in my sink? is that some ready-to-eat waffle fries? It is your eyes don't deceive you
- the waffle fries are very wet, something not achievable in an oven (the traditional cook; imbued with the racist and sexist legacy of history)
- the waffle fries are seasoned with the starch water from pasta

cons:
- my doctor very explicitly told me I can't keep eating this meal

lifehack or life philosophy? you decide. But to me? it's just a good old pasta and side dish. I'm a simple man and this, folks, is my simple plan.

^Like vDislike [subscribe]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

the Zoomer remix on the classic

Pour an entire bag of Takis into your sink and use them as a colander

nut

Pour out your cutlery drawer into your sink and use it as a colander

special unique pros:
- your cutlery is warm now. The closest you get to this experience is catching the dishwasher right when it finishes (pretty much impossible) or at buffets they sometimes warm the plates (NOT the cutlery)
- hold on i'm getting something. put your cultery and plate in the sink and use it as a colander. you've outdone the buffets. because you are at home you are also allowed to eat as much as you want

nut

use your brother's game of Kerplunk as a colander

new pros with this development:
- you improve your boiling water aim because of the narrow column
- the kerplunk sticks, now licked with the finest coating of starch, hold the marbles better

nut

colander ceo watching this thread: we're going to need to invest more in low budget movies where someone's brain gets fried by a diy machine this guy can't be stopped

nut

quick fire colander round:
- bird cage
- chopsticks
- pens/pencils
- loose change (nice opportunity to clean your change, if you care about finances and don't want to be embarassed when you use dirty change)
- your own cupped hands (monks do this in tibet, it's a mind over matter thing, like the cauldron thing in the mortal kombat movies i think it was mortal kombat)

nut

me watching my neice show me how to do cat's cradle with a loop of string: mhmmm

nut

for the british posters, colanders are the same thing as coriander, and you can use the rice from tika masala as one

nut

if you live in a van you can use a berkey water filter as a colander

nut

using uncooked pasta as a colanddr

Heather Papps

hello friend

more of a sieve man myself

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i find the skulls of my enemies works well too. even better if you strategically knock out a few of their teeth when you are fighting them

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

the flatware basket from the dishwasher works good and also divides your pasta into 4 or 6 equal portions

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

what are you even trying to separate the good Lord above wants everything touching each other. PEAS and MEAT

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

the finest colander is cotton candy/candy floss, the only trick is the thing you're trying to strain can't have any liquid in it or the whole thing dissolves immediately

ty nesamdoom!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
instructions unclear, dumped my pasta in the toilet and flushed. I bet it's perfectly drained and ready to eat im just not sure which sewer hole I need to open to find it

google THIS

Ok I get it, so each hole is a day and you can mark it off with a blob of ketchup

e: nm

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Ok I get it, so each hole is a day and you can mark it off with a blob of ketchup

e: nm

lol

Ass-penny

posting in a nut thread :allears:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

cops probably think they are the colanders of society but they aren’t they are the poo poo that uncle Stan took in the sink that one time

nut

why do you even want to drain your pasta? you made perfectly good soup isn’t that enough whit e people always gotta throw something out to feel good

nut

using a blanket as a colander it’s free because it comes with your grandma

Stoner Sloth

colander that fits inside the saucepan you cook your pasta in, then you just take it out at the end

alternatively drill holes in the bottom of your saucepan and then sit it in a frying pan

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

colander that fits inside the saucepan you cook your pasta in, then you just take it out at the end

so do you just fry the colander then? seems like you might need a pretty big pot of oil to do that, also do you batter it first?

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Isn't this just poutine?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
waffle fries as a colander
takis as a colander
connect 4 game as a colander
window screen as a colander
penis as a colander
gauze as a colander

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Ass-penny

nut posted:

cops probably think they are the colanders of society but they aren’t they are the poo poo that uncle Stan took in the sink that one time

use cop faces as colanders imo

pros:
  • they will take time off to treat their burns
  • they are probably already in your house doing an illegal raid
  • mustache hair is a s-tier seasoning

cons:
  • apparently some communities are having trouble finding people who want to be class traitors cops, so this may not be a sustainable colander solution
  • there's no guarantee that they have washed their faces recently
  • they might ask for some of your noods

Escape From Noise

Let the spaghetti be it's own colander.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

so for all my loving life i’ve thought colander was spelled colinder and i’ve never rrally read or written it before from what i can remember that assumption has just gone unchallenged

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

good thread tho

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

nut posted:

why do you even want to drain your pasta? you made perfectly good soup isn’t that enough whit e people always gotta throw something out to feel good

If you poured the pasta and water onto some actual waffles, it would be soup in a bread bowl.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!