Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who run it?
u run it
y run it
u run poo poo
y run poo poo
who run poo poo
u runny poo poo
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i was going to say something about how it's mad expensive to live in hotels/hostels/my car, but then i realized i've been working less than usual and yet haven't been broke or out of weed or anything. turns out, being miserable is hella expensive, and being happy makes me spend less money on stupid poo poo like video games

this girl the other night... overheard conversation, she was.... so mad... about reddit and social media and all that poo poo... and like... wow... imagine if you just turned all that poo poo off? wow haha that would be so crazy. imagine just.... not thinking about it. not becoming it

"a highly detailed oil painting of a 47 year old hipster"

there is no returning to normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

precision posted:

there is no returning to normal

If you look at the whole of human history, you could say that people suffering and dying under fascist governments is the norm, so not returning to normal is a good thing.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I dunno about that OP. Let's say, entirely hypothetically, that I love a prostitute. I don't think that makes me one. Or maybe it does?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't call that picture highly detailed

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Guess I better learn to enjoy being an empty void.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
Are you calling me fried chicken?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I am garbage :)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Sweet I get to be a cat like in animorphs. My secret dream...

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
OP needs to spend less money on weed and more money on schizophrenia meds.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Those are probably much more expensive though.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

goatface posted:

Those are probably much more expensive though.

For him, it’s worth the investment.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I am motorboat, I am titty. :haibrower:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Yaldabaoth posted:

If you look at the whole of human history, you could say that people suffering and dying under fascist governments is the norm, so not returning to normal is a good thing.

You constantly use the word fascist wrong, but I’ll give you credit in that you always spell it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

my internet is going off in 4 days. well i'm keeping 4gb a month on my phone for emails and maps etc.

i am hoping this will end my demented browsing life. at least when i'm not at work.