Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Dear colleague,
as I had written before in our last email, the project is currently at a point where our cooperation is not necessarily needed to yield proper results, so if that is fine with your line of work, I would focus on my part of the work and give you the freedom to focus on yours.
Thank you for your contribution so far and I am happy to see the results of our work! As soon as possible, at best.

Yours sincerely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kippa

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Please remove me from this email chain.

Stotty
*clicks* Reply All

Thanks for your e-mail.

I will be only too happy to discuss this further if you feel the need.

Best Regards,

Stotty fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Sep 16, 2022

Finger Prince

*takes snip-it of the upline conversation*
*pastes as inline attachment*
*clicks send*

Stotty
As per our previous discussion, please can you provide an update on the issues tracker (re-attached for your convenience).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Finger Prince

4:30pm, Friday...
*adds senior director and VP to the cc field*
Hi, just wondering if there's been any progress on this? We need this completed by Monday morning to avoid production delays.

The Natch

oh man i love me some nachos
Can you please jump into a quick call to discuss the progress?

Finger Prince

Finger Prince posted:

4:30pm, Friday...
*adds senior director and VP to the cc field*
Hi, just wondering if there's been any progress on this? We need this completed by Monday morning to avoid production delays.

10:00am, Monday morning...
*reply all*
"hi, just following up on my last email, you can disregard, we came up with a workaround, so we no longer require your input."

iTrust

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:
Dear colleague,

As per the READ ME file for this particular piece of work, it is stated that cooperation between departments is necessary for us to provide the desired outcomes.

As well, the suggested workaround will only be applicable in the short term. Before long we will need to provide a more robust solution. We can work together on this, as referenced above (see the READ ME also).

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

The Natch

*CC in line managers*
*BCC the CEO*

I've noticed I haven't received the figures for the new office project, could you please endeavour to get these to me as soon as possible?

The Liquor Snurf

I am the Liquor

Goons Are Great posted:

Dear colleague,
as I had written before in our last email, the project is currently at a point where our cooperation is not necessarily needed to yield proper results, so if that is fine with your line of work, I would focus on my part of the work and give you the freedom to focus on yours.
Thank you for your contribution so far and I am happy to see the results of our work! As soon as possible, at best.

Yours sincerely

Dear All,

Our full collaborative efforts are essential for the success of this project,

Due to breakdowns in communication, we have already been forced to postpone the launch of this project by 3 weeks.... Any further delay will be unacceptable, and met with appropriate reprimands.

I expect to see all parties copied into all regular communications, to ensure that issues are resolved as dynamically as possible, if this cannot be achieved, then I shall be forced escalate with the relevant personnel.

I look forward to our progress moving forward,

Many thanks,

Finger Prince

The Liquor Snurf posted:

Dear All,

Our full collaborative efforts are essential for the success of this project,

Due to breakdowns in communication, we have already been forced to postpone the launch of this project by 3 weeks.... Any further delay will be unacceptable, and met with appropriate reprimands.

I expect to see all parties copied into all regular communications, to ensure that issues are resolved as dynamically as possible, if this cannot be achieved, then I shall be forced escalate with the relevant personnel.

I look forward to our progress moving forward,

Many thanks,

*reply all*

Hi, not sure why we were copied on this email. Our contribution to this project was completed weeks ago, if you have any specific questions relating to our portion, please don't hesitate to reach out through the regular channels. If you require any further input from us, please note that it will be billed as ad-hoc consultation as it falls outside the scope of our original contract.

Best Regards,

The Natch

Please refer to the project plan, my guys are plasterers and they can't plaster until the electrics are all in, otherwise those guys are going to knock it through and we'll have to come back and do it again, so any delay isn't our fault, it's due to the cowboys you have running spider webs in the walls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I am pleased to submit the executed Acknowledgement Form for your Project Safety Manual and Required PPE List. I regret that we cannot sign off on approval for your Site Safety and Hazard Response Plan due to the fact that the page containing Section 15.3 "Cryogenic Spill Containment Procedure Review Procedure" was negligently omitted. Please provide the complete document. I also note with confusion that you have not yet scheduled your required daily Safety Walk-Down and Hazard Review Meetings with our Designated Safety Team Leader. I trust you will remedy this deficiency promptly. Considering the short notice with which you demanded our Records of Safety Training and Intoxication Screening, have no doubt you are as serious about office administration safety as you indicated in our first RFP meeting.

Also, a friendly reminder to submit your weekly W-9 promptly at 2:30 pm Tuesday afternoons.

Best Regards,