Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K3nT3n
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.
https://twitter.com/SilfaZoldik/status/1570869498139516930?s=20&t=9FCf6hcq7sP1X8PyLIgD2w

This is uniminaginable... I'm the head honcho... ponzi *cough*...

It was a draw, but still- I usually one shot everyone through #machineiq and A.I. generated art... I think its time for the goons to swarm into Hunter x Hunter's codex...

/RolePlayers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have read this post a couple times and i am failing to understand it what the heck even is a metagroup and how could a metagroup be a distinct concept from group. i guess it could be a group specifically about groups but it's still a group by virtue of being a group.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay i think i get it now mostly, still confused about the definition of a metagroup tho please advise, also i am sorry you lost your battle

Scuba Trooper

is this thread FOR roleplayers or ABOUT roleplayers

K3nT3n
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Heather Papps posted:

okay i think i get it now mostly, still confused about the definition of a metagroup tho please advise, also i am sorry you lost your battle

It's a group of groups...

Scuba Trooper posted:

is this thread FOR roleplayers or ABOUT roleplayers

For anyone who RPs... especially the ones that like simulating online battles through a.i. generated art, forum posts, D&D, etc...

Example:

(Pro-Tip: Hit generate again and again until it gives you a winner...)

frump truck

hello... again!

how do you know if you won

Heather Papps

hello friend

K3nT3n posted:

It's a group of groups...

okay so it is both a metagroup and a group, simultaneously. this makes sense. i miss the days of webrings, the term sounds better to my brain.

Heather Papps

hello friend

frump truck posted:

how do you know if you won

based on this image

"frump truck vs heather papps"

uh i'm not sure. op please give us some tips because threads that are people fighting using their usernames to generate images is a really, really good idea for a thread

e:

frump truck

hello... again!

this is a very cool image, we are all winners now

Heather Papps

hello friend

frump vs heather

and

it seems the ai does not want us to fight. better try using the actual word "versus" instead of just "vs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper