Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

Butcher model the stone age bikini for us. Your partner might be a coward but I know you're the real deal.

I was already planning on this to show her what courage looks like. It's not going to be nearly as nice to look at. Like, it's going to be really gross.

I'll do it. Check back tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I read, play video games, do art stuff. I recently upgraded my telescope to a Celestron CPC1100, and got new cameras and equipment to go with it, so I'm looking forward to taking some cool space pictures in the near future.

Oh, and probate people on an Internet forum.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Since taking a job at the dicksucking factory, it's ruined doing it for fun.

Now I just do art.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
op's mom

Suspekt Device
Jan 9, 2017

I've done yoga classes for the past six years and I'm pretty good at it. And yet my complete lack of game has shut down numerous chances where I could have gotten laid. I also like to reflect on my past failures at night and muse about how much I suck, it's awesome.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I say slurs in online games to make me feel like a man

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The Butcher posted:

I was already planning on this to show her what courage looks like. It's not going to be nearly as nice to look at. Like, it's going to be really gross.

I'll do it. Check back tomorrow.

Well!?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Last couple of years? Draw poo poo and play MMOs with my sister. But mostly I watch my pets do things, which probably brings more joy to my life than anything I can do myself.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I review parking lots on youtube

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

God dammit I forgot I drunk posted that.

I'm a man of my word. I'll leave this tab open so I remember. I don't think you really want this though.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the perfect stone age bikini already exists, no need to reinvent it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i like to shove marbles of increasingly large diameter and quantity up my rear end hole

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this was me last weekend (we weren't going 50 btw)

I've been known to take photos of fast cars :cool:

2012 Rally of the Tall Pines, thankfully I've gotten better (and better gear) in the past 10 years. I'd love to do more of this though!

digitalist fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 10, 2022

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

The Butcher posted:

God dammit I forgot I drunk posted that.

I'm a man of my word. I'll leave this tab open so I remember. I don't think you really want this though.

I need it

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

this was me last weekend (we weren't going 50 btw)

I drive my WRX to work every day and pretend I'm this guy

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

i like to shove marbles of increasingly large diameter and quantity up my rear end hole

Where does your rear end in a top hat go in the machine?
https://youtu.be/IvUU8joBb1Q

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*syntax error*

pleasr provide kosher dill and refer to manual

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Smoke pot and play dark souls, shitpost on twitter

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

rootdown posted:

I've been known to take photos of fast cars :cool:

2012 Rally of the Tall Pines, thankfully I've gotten better (and better gear) in the past 10 years. I'd love to do more of this though!

oh hell yeah. we're planning on being there this year. this year we're practicing to contest the ontario championship next year, pines is the last event in the calendar. then back to quebec in the winter for perce neige

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

oh hell yeah. we're planning on being there this year. this year we're practicing to contest the ontario championship next year, pines is the last event in the calendar. then back to quebec in the winter for perce neige

That's awesome, how is the whole experience as a driver? I'd also be interested in a thread all about your adventures. The only other rally I covered was Lac aux Sables and it was also a lot of fun. It sucks races are hard to get to but I'd love to go back. Unfortunately, I spent all my car buying money on camera stuff.

(forgive the heavy handed post processing, I am better now)

digitalist fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 10, 2022

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

I need it

It's a bit harder to make a loincloth bikini than I thought. I was able to trap Ms. Butcher long enough to let me make the top half one for her with a bit of trial and error was able to make something that held up for running and jumping and actually kind of looked cool if you were doing a sexy cave person cosplay. There is more too it than I assumed, I figured you could just put a wrap across the breasts, tie if off and you'd be good to go, but there is a bit more to making something actually functional.

I tried making a loincloth bikini bottom for my own lower half and it just wasn't working. Things kept falling out and it was just incredibly gross.

So, no bikini for me, and I'm going to stick with making old timey weapons and leave the much more complicated period costume stuff to others. It's a ton of work and there are some very talented people out there making clothing stuff.

But as a half assed compromise, if you really need it...

Let's never speak of this again.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I hope I win the touch prehistoric Paul Bellini contest

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you didn't even gird your loins in that towel, c'mon man

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Bad Purchase posted:

the perfect stone age bikini already exists, no need to reinvent it

There is something wrong about this on a molecular level. It is disturbing.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Genesplicer posted:

it might be the hair. Just too red to be natural

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that woman is a treasure. or at least i am assuming so and won't look into it because i don't want to learn any uncomfortable truths. never meet you heroes.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kind of thinking of buying a new laptop for fun. spending money is a lot of fun.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Genesplicer posted:

You can't tell coz it's a photo, but the frogs are still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

The Butcher posted:

Let's never speak of this again.

I don't feel as much regret as I was hoping.