Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most brutal form of entertainment
Bear baiting
This game (we are monsters)
Crotch boxing
Knitting (but also stabbing each other with the needles)
Throwing tomatoes at dudes in the stocks
View Results

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Why are you throwing in Jaire Alexander’s direction!?

Alexander was nearly 10 full yards away from where Fields was throwing at the time the ball left his hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

It's possible there's alternate universe where we drafted Patrick Mahomes

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Camera feed in that guy's empty apartment is loving weird.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

cris is drunk again

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Like it wasn't technically over I guess, but it was impossible for the Bears to have enough time to do anything.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
It’s like 6 AM in Munich poor Frank has to go work at the Forklift factory in an hour.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Feel bad for German Rodgers watching the game all alone in his sad room.

*looks in mirror, oh*

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:gizz:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

why was there a tim and eric sketch in the middle of the game

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Is that guy in the apartment from Old Boy

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Also Rodgers is that kind of deep thinker who gets enamored by his own ideas and never allows things like evidence or experience to change them. He's a successful football man, which means his thoughts are clearly good.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Grittybeard posted:

Why are the Packers running plays?

Just kneel, this is over.

Need a first down to ice it otherwise they'd have to kick a FG

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hey it's a guy who kinda looks like another guy

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
goodnight Frank

:hellyeah:

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Hit Man posted:

It's possible there's alternate universe where we drafted Patrick Mahomes

He's a giant draft bust there, I'd wager

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Please tell me someone screencapped German Aaron Rodgers

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Queue the music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avRHH9uAL4Q

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I secretly love it when four or five teams trade themselves into poverty for a marquee QB draft class and then they all suck and the third round guy from ITT tech turns into a world beater.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
“I love history. There’s this Protocols book that basically covers the history of the whole whole my good friend Joe sent me and it’s blowing my mind.”

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lmao that couple

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Guy would be lucky for a pity lay.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I secretly love it when four or five teams trade themselves into poverty for a marquee QB draft class and then they all suck and the third round guy from ITT tech turns into a world beater.

Hit rates of these last couple HISTORIC QB CLASSES aren't looking great

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Bears just need to time their cap to give Lamar $300 million guaranteed. No more pretending like there's any hope for any QB on this team who hasn't already proven themselves to be good in a safer environment

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Bears just need to time their cap to give Lamar $300 million guaranteed. No more pretending like there's any hope for any QB on this team who hasn't already proven themselves to be good in a safer environment

i actually think the bears should go after jimmy g, he is from arlington heights, everything he knows about quarterbacking he learned from watching the bears, he knows the central tenets of bears quarterbacking which are:

-hand off
-defense and special teams score all points
-just absolutely loving suck at playing quarterback, just be loving abysmal, and also have no athletic ability

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

fsif posted:

Someone is going to say at some point in the near future that Fields got ruined by a bad organization and had no talent around him and etc etc but man

I’m just bracing myself for Nate Tice or whoever to tell me that Justin Fields has the 3rd highest BIG TIME THROW PERCENTAGE in the league or something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

i actually think the bears should go after jimmy g, he is from arlington heights, everything he knows about quarterbacking he learned from watching the bears, he knows the central tenets of bears quarterbacking which are:

-hand off
-defense and special teams score all points
-just absolutely loving suck at playing quarterback, just be loving abysmal, and also have no athletic ability

I'll sign off on this if he's willing to get kind of fat. Having a handsome QB would be off brand, imo