Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The mario of the 1950s would be forming a soviet in his northern italian pipe factory (he is communist and has not yet emigrated)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Why is that clip a thing someone wants or needs to see? Is there a story there that needs to be told? There seems to be a fundamental, operational misunderstanding of what creativity is in the generation of this crap

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Dokapon Findom posted:

Why is that clip a thing someone wants or needs to see? Is there a story there that needs to be told? There seems to be a fundamental, operational misunderstanding of what creativity is in the generation of this crap

this poster is not armed with a trusty jump

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Dokapon Findom posted:

the ppl making this stuff call themselves prompt “engineers”

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

im a book engineer, working on the next great American Novel

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

i say swears online posted:

the wario is sick ngl

Wasablanca

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr. Sharps posted:

im a book engineer, working on the next great American Novel

my friend calls himself a customer success engineer and he makes $160,000/year so who am i to tell him he's wrong

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

i say swears online posted:

my friend calls himself a customer success engineer and he makes $160,000/year so who am i to tell him he's wrong

middle managers ffs

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://futurism.com/catholics-defrock-ai-priest-hallucinations

Catholic Answers, the tradcath advocacy group, had to unplug their Italian priest AI after it advocated Gatorade baptisms, said Palestine was real

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

both of these statements are true and factual

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

gatorade as a christening vessel continues to be utilized into the modern day on football fields worldwide

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

A Message from Christopher Check, President of Catholic Answers
“There are no bad things, only bad uses of things,” G.K. Chesterton reminds us. As a media apostolate, we feel very strongly about finding new ways to share the gospel—as our founder, Karl Keating, did many years ago when he started Catholic.com to put that wild new technology of the Internet to the service of Catholic truth.

Recently, my colleagues and I at Catholic Answers have received a good deal of helpful feedback concerning another new technology: our AI app, “Fr. Justin.” Prevalent among users’ comments is criticism of the representation of the AI character as a priest. We chose the character to convey a quality of knowledge and authority, and also as a sign of the respect that all of us at Catholic Answers hold for our clergy. Many people, however, have voiced concerns about this choice.

We hear these concerns; and we do not want the character to distract from the important purpose of the application, which is to provide sound answers to questions about the Catholic faith in an innovative way that makes good use of the benefits of “artificial intelligence.”

We have therefore decided to create, with all wary speed, a new lay character for the app. We hope to have this AI apologist up within a week or so. Until then, we have rendered “Fr. Justin” just “Justin.” We won’t say he’s been laicized, because he never was a real priest! He’ll be available to visitors to Catholic.com, thousands of whom have already used the app with great profit. Furthermore, with the help of user input, we will continue to refine and improve the app by identifying any deficiencies (we didn’t anticipate that someone might seek sacramental absolution from a computer graphic!), which we quickly correct.

I thank you for your prayers for Catholic Answers and for the good work of our staff.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Dokapon Findom posted:

Creativity is what gets you social media engagement. Simple as

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

https://futurism.com/catholics-defrock-ai-priest-hallucinations

Catholic Answers, the tradcath advocacy group, had to unplug their Italian priest AI after it advocated Gatorade baptisms, said Palestine was real

Should've stuck with TempleOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dokapon Findom posted:

there are people who buy funko pops