Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If I so much as look at a mushroom in Texas I will be tarred, feathered, and slapped with a felony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Shinjobi posted:

If I so much as look at a mushroom in Texas I will be tarred, feathered, and slapped with a felony

Do it anyway it’s worth it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I can't imagine my first time shrooms-ing being in the woods. Even being in the woods sober makes me vaguely uncomfortable.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I'm always vaguely uncomfortable, I may as well be tripping all of the balls and have leaves in my hair.

Personally I feel like mushrooms are, maybe not better to take outside, but I tend to get a very "everything is connected" vibe when I shroom, and it kind of lends itself to nature or natural things. I remember once tripping absolute face and I spent like 4hours watching the wood grain in the floor of my room, it felt like it was coming and going like waves on a beach.

As similar as LSD and mushrooms can be I think it is that interconnectedness that doesn't show up as often when I'm on LSD.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a few new years eves ago when i used to party harty i did a bunch and then went for a walk in the morning and saw a yellow geo metro that was the most yellow thing i have ever seen against some super green grass

and also the sky was changing different colors like from bright indigo to purple poo poo was wild, pretty good

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
My Albino Penis Envy capsules are arriving in the mail today :slick:

I microdose regularly but it's time for a good old fashioned trip.

Wile E. Toyota
Jul 18, 2008

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.
Chiming in to say shrooms have been very helpful for my mental health too. I grew them as a last resort after every other depression treatment (including getting my brain zapped) failed. They didn't instantly cure me but they absolutely did help me finally shake the funk and start making changes in my life and my mindset that helped. Highly recommend.

Shinjobi posted:

I remember from the COVID thread that we live quite close to each other. I grew and ate shrooms here and nobody found out. :ssh: (I understand your concern, though.)

rear end-penny posted:

Personally I feel like mushrooms are, maybe not better to take outside, but I tend to get a very "everything is connected" vibe when I shroom, and it kind of lends itself to nature or natural things.

I've tripped four times and every time, I enjoyed the outdoor parts much more. I get that "wow, I'm just a small part of this huge world with all its beautiful moving parts" feeling outside. Every time I finally went inside, things got weird in a not-good way. I'm not sure why yet, but every trip has been outside = good vibes, inside = bad vibes. It could be that coming inside kind of brings me back to my usual reality, which can cause some negative thoughts and reflections. I've been thinking of having my first solo trip soon, and I'd probably stay inside for safety reasons (no backyard so I'd just be a girl walking around on drugs by myself, idk might be okay during the daytime.) Hopefully I can make the indoors a positive place this time. Or discover why it's not a positive place.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Larry Cum Free posted:

this is probably more a question for TCC, but do you feel that microdosing helps with daily boredom/depression, specifically as compared to :350:?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Wile E. Toyota posted:

I've tripped four times and every time, I enjoyed the outdoor parts much more. I get that "wow, I'm just a small part of this huge world with all its beautiful moving parts" feeling outside. Every time I finally went inside, things got weird in a not-good way. I'm not sure why yet, but every trip has been outside = good vibes, inside = bad vibes. It could be that coming inside kind of brings me back to my usual reality, which can cause some negative thoughts and reflections. I've been thinking of having my first solo trip soon, and I'd probably stay inside for safety reasons (no backyard so I'd just be a girl walking around on drugs by myself, idk might be okay during the daytime.) Hopefully I can make the indoors a positive place this time. Or discover why it's not a positive place.

I want to trip at a theme park. Best of both worlds.

Wile E. Toyota
Jul 18, 2008

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.

Larry Cum Free posted:

drat, you don't have PMs. I'm curious where people are ordering the finished product. I had to order spores and do all the work myself and while it was cool, it was such a pain in the rear end that I'm not excited to have to do it again next time I want some more.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Vampire Panties posted:

this is probably more a question for TCC, but do you feel that microdosing helps with daily boredom/depression, specifically as compared to :350:?

It does. It helps with some 'get up and go' in the morning too. It's definitely not a panacea, but it helps.

I don't experience weed and mushrooms in even remotely the same way. Weed makes me hella introverted and mushrooms make me energetic and social. Like I go to work and function with 100-200 mg of shrooms in me and I feel like one hoot of weed would make that impossible.

Wile E. Toyota posted:

drat, you don't have PMs. I'm curious where people are ordering the finished product. I had to order spores and do all the work myself and while it was cool, it was such a pain in the rear end that I'm not excited to have to do it again next time I want some more.

I'm not sure what the rules are on sharing the source. I'm in Canada and the site I order from doesn't ship to the US so I don't think it would help you anyway.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
I have 3/4 oz. of shrooms that have gone inert due to being too old. I'm sad about this.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

I can't imagine my first time shrooms-ing being in the woods. Even being in the woods sober makes me vaguely uncomfortable.

nature is Satan's church

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my birthday is next week & i'm considering taking a heroic dose by myself at the beach

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

kntfkr posted:

my birthday is next week & i'm considering taking a heroic dose by myself at the beach

sounds like a good way to star in a news story that starts "Area man..."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

large hands posted:

sounds like a good way to star in a news story that starts "Area man..."

it's a two block walk to the family bungalow. i'll have a block of time without kids and wife. my folks will be around and i am helping them move stuff so i'm thinking after my folks sleep i will eat these chocolates and stay up. tiredness or unlikely awkward interactions i could blame on drunk/hangover or something

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Oldstench posted:

I have 3/4 oz. of shrooms that have gone inert due to being too old. I'm sad about this.

How long about would you say that they keep for? I've never had a batch of mushrooms go bad in my possession.

Wile E. Toyota posted:

If your residence brings you that bad a vibe that is rough. For trying to make it more trip friendly I'd suggest chill music, lots of water, some fun lighting comfy seating/laying area. Good luck WE.T

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

rear end-penny posted:

How long about would you say that they keep for? I've never had a batch of mushrooms go bad in my possession.
I'm guessing these are 3 years old. I must have put them in the back of my closet and forgotten about them.

Also, watching trees breathe is like 80% of the fun of shrooming. Don't sit inside people...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
clouds also breathe, don't forget to look up

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

Wile E. Toyota posted:

This is where I got the first grow kit I bought and they didn't have them before but they are selling dried grams and capsuled microdoses.

https://magikdose.com/products/psilocybin-cubensis-magic-mushroom-grow-kit

No idea the legality out of state. They are in WA and I ordered from WA so it still seems weird but that I see that for sale.

There was another site I saw months ago from CA that had a ton of varieties but i couldn't tell if it was an order online/deliver in state deal. But more sites are popping up.

Fors Yard fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Sep 29, 2022

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
The 12 pint cakes seem like a whole lot of work for not a lot of return, the bulk kit might be necessary for weekly high doses

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

I haven't smoked nor drank in years-- I only do shrooms. Small doses (like 0.8g) are amazingly fun, like weed 2.0-- no hangovers/day-after fuzziness and it's a total emotional and mental reset if you have any burnout from work/school :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i found a mail order supply for microdose capsules and have been taking them twice a week for the last 2 and a half months. since taking them ive definitely noticed an improvement in my mood and anxiety levels and am finding that i'm overall just more patient with people. it's like what antidepressants are supposed to be, without the horrible nightmares and lowered sex drive and feeling of emptiness. wish i had this knowledge decades ago, but oh well. for real, everyone should try this.