Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Mr. Mom. I don't even think it's possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
they should reboot birth of a nation starring chris pratt

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Lowtax.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

AvesPKS posted:

Mr. Mom. I don't even think it's possible.

I think that had a tv reboot a few years ago. But yeah, that's one of those things that time has made too normal.

About the only way to do that again would be Mr. Son:. A movie where the adults in the family lose their jobs at the same time their minor child becomes a shithead YouTuber celebrity making several grand a month and has to provide for everyone.

Note that the job loses are completely related to the son's YouTube and Twitter activities.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The Great Dictator with Chris Pratt

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Freakazoid reboot. Gets sucked into the Internet, comes out with a frog face and goes full nazi. Also refuses to talk to Steph, since she's such a loving Stacy.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Cosgrove is also racist as hell and just shoots brown people instead of asking if freakazoid wants to go out for a mint.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Roundup Ready posted:

Cosgrove is also racist as hell and just shoots brown people instead of asking if freakazoid wants to go out for a mint.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIIvpPGYjLs

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

It would have been a trans kid or something like that he way calling a freak in the modern reboot

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

IF they ever reboot "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, I will loving lose it. ("It" being myself. To the music.)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Drink-Mix Man posted:

IF they ever reboot "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, I will loving lose it. ("It" being myself. To the music.)

Hopefully Eminem's estate will never let it go. ("It" being the exclusive rights to the song.)

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I would go for a Metropolis remake directed by Villeneuve TBH

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The anime Metropolis was great and had a wonderful soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco Zulu
Oct 10, 2007

A critical mass of chocolate confectionary
Master of Puppets. It'd be some lofi synthwave wankery, all turquoise and pink