Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
to me the perfect breakfast burriot would have steak, grilled onions, peppers, tater tots, salsa and cheese

:yum:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I love my dad but he puts refried beans on his breakfast burritos if he makes them at home and it's just so beyond hosed up to me.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
yeah beans for breakfast is some messeed up poo poo

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

I like huevos rancheros though!

idiotsavant

Areola Grande posted:

I... had a bad experience w/ a robin egg as a child. It's a long story but let's just say I don't eat eggs :baduk:

oh geez batman mustve been PISSED

also ive been piling a bunch of black beans on the side of my chilaquiles along with fresh coleslaw & sour cream & its real good for breakfast. also gallo pinto helloooo???

Manifisto

Areola Grande posted:

I don't mind them as part of a "full english" or similar altho for me the best part of a breakfast like that is the roasted mushroom(s)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Controversial: migas are equally as good as chilaquiles but totally different.

idiotsavant
as far as i can tell my chilaquiles are more like a bastardized version of migas? i fry up tortilla chunks & scramble some eggs in & toss it all in whatever salsa im using

im watchin rick bayless make some with loving tortilla chips rn & im gettin real mad

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

idiotsavant posted:

as far as i can tell my chilaquiles are more like a bastardized version of migas? i fry up tortilla chunks & scramble some eggs in & toss it all in whatever salsa im using

im watchin rick bayless make some with loving tortilla chips rn & im gettin real mad

I mean you can literally do that and it's fine, even my aunties have made chilaquiles with chips and leftover tostada just because lol hangover food is hangover food. I just get mad at Rick Bayless in general.

It's legal to be mad at Rick Bayless.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you really wanna get mad, try explaining sincronizada to people up here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant

Edward Fingerhands posted:

I mean you can literally do that and it's fine, even my aunties have made chilaquiles with chips and leftover tostada just because lol hangover food is hangover food. I just get mad at Rick Bayless in general.

It's legal to be mad at Rick Bayless.

yeah true i just find the texture i like best (kinda chewy/soft but still with a little crunch to it) is easiest to get if you actually fry up tortillas. idk if that's proper texture tho im just some dude what grew up in the SF bay

i didnt know what sincronizada was but seems pretty easy? what do ppl gently caress up?

there used to be a tiny spot in oakland called cafe azteca i think that made tinga tortas that were so loving lit and then i think the owners family back in mexico city had health issues or somethin and they had to go back, rip to the best tortas ive ever had