Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Look. I'll be honest with you, we're on a budget. But, if you can provide testimony against Frank "The Guy" Lombardi in the case we're building against him for that fender bender he had with the mayor's assistant we can help you find a reasonable apartment in the next town over, we'll cover the safety deposit, interest free for one year, and one of these very convincing fake mustaches for each member of your family who will be joining you. If you're testimony leads to a conviction, there'll be a crisp twenty in it for you as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Look buddy, im doin the best I can here. Now put on this moustache and tell me about Big Jimmy the Greek and his little littering problem

FutonForensic

if you can act as an eyewitness to Johnny "Diamonds" Rossi's walking on the grass, we will let you order from Starbucks using your middle name

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there was a breach of our Wit-Sec servers and we're concerned that Johnny-Boi and the rest of the Eighth Grade Gang may have intercepted your family's new location. We're beefing up our 24-hour surveillance of your home and work but, if I were you, I'd keep a close eye on your lunch money for the next couple weeks. You know, just to be safe.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

i know you have a lot invested into being "the beard guy" but this is our only choice.
*snips scissors menacingly*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

idiotsavant posted:

Look buddy, im doin the best I can here. Now put on this moustache and tell me about Big Jimmy the Greek and his little littering problem

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

we will provide you with a new identity in a new town: new name, new papers, the works, if you just tell us: who copied that floppy?

Finger Prince

Look, I know you're worried, but we aren't going to set you up with a new identity because you watched that YouTube video of a bird stealing a bag of crisps. 150 million people watched that video. We aren't even prosecuting the bird.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Finger Prince posted:

Look, I know you're worried, but we aren't going to set you up with a new identity because you watched that YouTube video of a bird stealing a bag of crisps. 150 million people watched that video. We aren't even prosecuting the bird.

That's a sure bet case of misprision if I've ever seen one.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qjfpb

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Holy moly ads are terrible on DM

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hi, my name's Jay Walker and I've definitely never committed a crime

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i'm grand theft auto IV, of the west coast autos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)