Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pretty normal day in hellworld today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

big surprise. a red-brown fascist considers hellworld to be normal, cool, and good. 🙄

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Pretty normal day in hellworld today

"very cool how normal it is," i mutter under my breath while pulling in a new jira ticket

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

THERE IS A GAT. DANG. CHEETO. IN THE WHITE HOUSE

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/RisenRabbit/status/1572184340259274752?cxt=HHwWgICwqfzUwtErAAAA

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

checks out, yesterday was bad today is bad and tomorrow will be bad ergo today is normal

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/good_faces_bot/status/1574322910382022656?s=20&t=hbvBDJOYbUeCaXFQmX6BhQ

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pierre McGuire would be an anime screener

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Another day another dollar! Happy Monday!

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
I don't work today.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Got a job at the anime factory screening shows honestly thought I was doing a pretty good job but apparently they don’t want you to reflexively move them to the rejected pile so I got fired

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
how many posts do you make that arent bait

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

you make an awful lot of posts making fun of goons. methinks we have a self-hating goon in our midst.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
none of OPs posts are bait, he is totally and completely sincere with each one but cspam goons.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cloks posted:

how many posts do you make that arent bait

just imagining you and me in the same room, avoiding eye contact

normal situation

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

just imagining you and me in the same room, avoiding eye contact

normal situation

oh i would absolutely take off my meta vr helmet to stare you down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

awkwardly staring at my phones lockscreen pretending like i just got a text message

normal world