Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

the creature from the black lagoon goes "bloop bloop" a horse goes "neigh" a werewolf goes "AWOOOOOO"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

a frankenstein goes "it's alive!" a frankenstein's monster goes "i'm lonely" a chupacabra goes "suck suck suck"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

a dog goes "woof!" a cat goes "meow" a mothman is completely silent

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
gornkycabra goes "bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky"

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the mummy goes "mmmmph! mmnnphm!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Finger Prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1peDzyN1gQ

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
the haunted cow goes "mmmmm...boo"

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
the songbird goes "beep" jack skeleton goes "this is halloween" the evil clown goes "im just an ordinary clown"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a galoot goes :dumb:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Heather Papps posted:

a dog goes "woof!" a cat goes "meow" a mothman is completely silent

knock knock

who's there

interrupting mothman

interrupting mothman who

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

a galoot goes :dumb:

what size of galoot is this

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Shifty Nipples

my chickens tend to go "buk buk buk"

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Heather Papps

hello friend

The Hello Machine posted:

the songbird goes "beep" jack skeleton goes "this is halloween" the evil clown goes "im just an ordinary clown"

Nosfereefer

Shifty Nipples posted:

my chickens tend to go "buk buk buk"

the chickens around here tend to sing songs in long dead languages for some reason

Nosfereefer

eggs are still good, tho

baka of lathspell

*furiously breaks into the phd convention where the worlds top minds are assembled to cure cancer*

ive got it guys!!!! a dog goes Bark Bark

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Nosfereefer

baka fwocka fwame posted:

*furiously breaks into the phd convention where the worlds top minds are assembled to cure cancer*

ive got it guys!!!! a dog goes Bark Bark

*scientist at the podium, sweating, deliberating*
"they're right"
*audience gasps/boos*
"it's all true, a dog indeed goes 'bark bark', and i'm not afraid of saying it anymore"

Heather Papps

hello friend

a bat goes "squeak squeak!" a fish goes "blub blub" a scientist says "the data is incomplete - yet fascinating"

Heather Papps

hello friend

a rattlesnake goes "rattle rattle" a lion goes "ROAR!" the loch ness communicates using subsonic tones inaudible to the human ear, though complaints of discomfort and anxiety are common. it is my belief, and i intend to prove it over the course of this paper, that the creature inhabiting the loch is not merely a creature of dull intellect, but that it is psychically powerful, and produces binaural beats and isochronic tones in order to prevent it's discovery. i have constructed a revolutionary earplug made of wax, but found my body resonating and responding despite my deafness. the hum grows ever louder. it calls. it calls.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
the fox says, "2013 was nearly a decade ago everything is eaten by time."

Manifisto

Drink-Mix Man posted:

knock knock

who's there

interrupting mothman

interrupting mothman who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Nosfereefer posted:

the chickens around here tend to sing songs in long dead languages for some reason

they do that too some of the time

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss