Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

teen witch posted:

Rain
Sage
Salty sea air
Tobacco (not tobacco smoke)
Jasmine
Angostura Bitters
Bergamot, sometimes
New Apple product? Idk they have a scent to them. I’m a broken individual
Pine
Lapsang Souchong
One of my cats has a particular scent and I call it fresh kitten. He just smells like a kitten! A fresh one!

If you like pine might I suggest pine+ also known as pine tar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I’m an idiot and can’t imbed videos.

The answer is lume, otherwise I’m a stink level 5

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Op totally unrelated but this “popped” up in the random waffle thread and I thought you might enjoy

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Op totally unrelated but this “popped” up in the random waffle thread and I thought you might enjoy

Please do not post your fetishes in this thread.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The gently caress is laundry musk? Is that like the generic name for the scent of Tide?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i like going camping and then not taking a shower for days on end really getting a good smell going on

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

how about that smell when your dog has been sleeping all day and gets up for some pets or to see whats going on

i like to call it "warm dog"

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Showered and shaved. I smell like Ivory soap and Duke’s aftershave balm, which I’ve never used before and smells subtly pleasing.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone seems to enjoy the smell of cyanide, just try not to get any in your mouth or otherwise on your body.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Vietnamwees posted:

Everyone seems to enjoy the smell of cyanide, just try not to get any in your mouth or otherwise on your body.

Hmmmm does it come in reed diffuser form?

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I honestly like the smell of skunk. Maybe because it was always around where I grew up but I like it so stfu.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I honestly like the smell of skunk. Maybe because it was always around where I grew up but I like it so stfu.

Same but cow manure.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Both of you are wrong and I hope you realize that in time.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

Like shaving soap. This one:

https://houseofmammoth.com/collections/alive/products/alive-shaving-soap

Alive opens with top notes of bergamot, green apple, and basil before transitioning into soapy white floral with powdery labdanum and fresh plant stem, then finishes in oakmoss, wood, and laundry musk.

In the words of one user, “If the bright, fresh opening is the inhale, the warm, woody, creamy, musky base is the exhale of a deeply satisfied breath."

I made Alive as a way to work through my own process of emerging from the lockdown and pandemic disruptions, to find ways to be reborn, to reemerge celebrating the growth that often happens through death and dormancy.

Notes: bergamot, green apple, basil, plant stem, white florals, labdanum, oakmoss, wood, laundry musk

I have to say this sounds like it smells wonderful, to the extent that I almost wish I didn't use an electric shaver.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Traditionally, perfumes were made with ambergris, which is a waxy substance poo poo out by sperm whales. If there’s too much ambergris in the whale’s system to poo poo out, they vomit up huge slimy chunks of it. Then rich people hoard it, mix some patchouli in it and rub that poo poo all over themselves, I guess. :iiam:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i have a cologne by john varvatos (black rebel rider :2bong:) thats quite good and i got it 50% off

i also really like dolce and gabanna edt but i cant ever bring myself to pay full price for this stuff ever so i never bought another thing of it

also OLD SPICE PURE SPORT ftw

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

I have to say this sounds like it smells wonderful, to the extent that I almost wish I didn't use an electric shaver.

Well you could get a sample https://maggardrazors.com/search?type=article%2Cpage%2Cproduct&q=alive the aftershave splash, or the balm. There's also bath soap but it's out of stock https://houseofmammoth.com/collections/soaps-1/products/bath-soap-3-pack. Oh and a perfume. https://houseofmammoth.com/collections/alive/products/alive-eau-de-parfum

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Sep 28, 2022

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

quote:

We started with the idea of french markets lined with stalls of flowers, coffee, fruits and other products. Fields of lavender in bloom outside of the town and a powdery faced noble watching over. Monarch is a powdery lavender with top notes of cognac, face powder and coffee. Heart notes provide the bouquet of lavender, neroli, hyacinth and supporting base notes of sandalwood and vanilla. Feel like the royalty you are, powdery face and all with Monarch.

Notes:
Lavender, Face Powder, Cognac, Coffee, Orange, Neroli, Hyacinth, Sandalwood, Vanilla

My face smells fantastic. I smell fantastic. Yaaaay me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You smell a large patch of grass and follow it to find a deer hiding in it's
fur. You carefully pick it up and put it in your bag. You then notice a large
patch of grass just outside the woods