Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

harperdc posted:

The smoke at least from the SZD gents is Saban kicked the tires on Pruitt and the SEC league office got a bit grumpy about it. But yeah, can imagine Bama’s compliance and legal offices might have also raised the same questions.

SEC should just come out and say when coaches are on double secret probation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Well they let Hugh freeze out of the shadow realm and he deffo wasn't getting all those prostitutes for himself

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

If I had it to do over again, I'd be an ineffective, but somehow I appealing, defensive coordinator.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Dalmuti posted:

Well they let Hugh freeze out of the shadow realm and he deffo wasn't getting all those prostitutes for himself

it is in the SEC's and probably the NCAA as whole's best interest to not investigate too deeply into that particular saga

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power
That reminds me of when a group of about 20 of us (joined by a couple of college football recruits) signed a stripper into the UAB dorms in 2004. We got sentenced to trash pick up lol

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
You'd think with the other notable UAB football sex scandal, they'd consider strippers to be valuable as harm reduction.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

GD_American posted:

You'd think with the other notable UAB football sex scandal, they'd consider strippers to be valuable as harm reduction.

That is a step up, yes

And I still think of that other mess when I think “UAB Football.” I know it was over two decades ago, but goddamn…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

VT QB Coach is headed to Cincy to be the OC. While it sucks to lose a coach at this time of the year, at least finally VT coaches are on others radars for jobs. I always considered it an indictment of late stage beamer and all of Fu's time that no one wanted anyone off the staff.

e:VT then went on to hire Ron Crook to replace Rudolph when he headed to ND thanks to "God" and the UMD RBs coach we poached, sounds like Bowen is sliding over to be OC/QB coach in this shuffle.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Mar 13, 2023