Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Worf posted:

Yeah it's weird I guess I must think about what's actually happening on screen versus just looking at the people when I watch something

Yeah people also like Hans Gruber despite him being a murderous terrorist

But also RIP Coolio, poor guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Caesar Saladin posted:

Yeah people also like Hans Gruber despite him being a murderous terrorist

But also RIP Coolio, poor guy.

I mean you can bury the reality of admiring a rapist all you want, it doesn't change that truth though lol

Also I think people acknowledge that Han's is a terrorist and bad person, but khal Drogo seems to get a pretty big pass on his transgressions as far as being aware of them 🤫

Worf fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Sep 30, 2022

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Worf posted:

I mean you can bury the reality of admiring a rapist all you want, it doesn't change that truth though lol

Uh I'm not sure how many people are actively doing that vs you fighting online opinions not present here.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Uh I'm not sure how many people are actively doing that vs you fighting online opinions not present here.

Don't worry or respond to me if that's the case I guess

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

RIP Coolio, you'll never know how your death strangely affected some people.

E: lmao nice meltdown dude, I was due for a new av anyway and ole Jeffy appreciates the :10bux: x2

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Sep 30, 2022

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i keep pressing F but nothings happening :sigh:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

RIP Coolio, you'll never know how your death strangely affected some people.

E: lmao nice meltdown dude, I was due for a new av anyway and ole Jeffy appreciates the :10bux: x2

Buying you an avatars a meltdown?

Okay, I'm glad you like it though

E: fair warning, don't bother wasting your $10 for awhile if you value it

Worf fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Sep 30, 2022

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ya when I laughed at what a dipshit you're being and you doubled down on it and tried to paint me as a rapist apologist that's in healthy meltdown territory lol, get some help brother.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Ya when I laughed at what a dipshit you're being and you doubled down on it and tried to paint me as a rapist apologist that's in healthy meltdown territory lol, get some help brother.

You got an avatar

It happens pretty frequently here, I think you'll survive

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol cool man, keep having a normal one.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

people mourn the death of coolio in different ways i suppose

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess Coolio is now in a Pasttime Paradise.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Lol cool man, keep having a normal one.
Worried the av will line up with your probations for misogyny and rape apology you already have? ( Lol)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
has anyone said "well hes definitely coolio now" yet?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
as he walked through the valley of the shadow of death
he took a look at his life and realized there's nothing left

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Worf posted:

Also I think people acknowledge that Han's is a terrorist and bad person, but khal Drogo seems to get a pretty big pass on his transgressions as far as being aware of them 🤫

wtf lol.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Is this the thread for cancelling khal Drogo? It’s what coolio would have wanted 😎

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

khal drogo, noted real person with a legacy of crimes against real people

i am also upset over this, especially with the connection that character had to the deceased mr. coolio

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

this thread just got a bit...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGzowsBTW6c

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"you can bury the reality of admiring a rapist all you want, it doesn't change that truth" i scream unprompted in reference to barney the dinosaur as i overturn my grandma's open casket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

That DICK! posted:

"you can bury the reality of admiring a rapist all you want, it doesn't change that truth" i scream unprompted in reference to barney the dinosaur as i overturn my grandma's open casket

Putting the "fun" in funeral!