Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Is that a new box of pens? You know the rules! I'm entitled to at least half of them if I want!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Sep 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
smoking a stapler instead of a cigar

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the Office Despot claims prima knocta, the right to knock on a new employee's cubicle before their manager does

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Buttchocks

Publicly executing a ream of A4 paper in the parking lot for treason.

Escape From Noise

Press ganging several lower level employees into the service of the raiding parties that will soon be employed in the next hostile takeover.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hush, the secretary police are always listening...

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

hush, the secretary police are always listening...

Buttchocks

The ping-pong table in the breakroom now holds a giant map of the business district, and middle managers silently push figurines around on it with long sticks.

FutonForensic

say what you will about Mussolini, but he delivers company value in scope of his product roadmaps

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved that thermostat was set to 62.

Escape From Noise

A Bad King posted:

Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved that thermostat was set to 62.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

FutonForensic posted:

say what you will about Mussolini, but he delivers company value in scope of his product roadmaps

at least the lunch train runs on time

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Sir, personally I think it's hilarious when you crop dust the conference room, but HR is getting complaints about you referring to it as the "gas chamber."

First of May
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Only decaff coffee pods on the floor. Keep the regular ones behind the counter and make them ask for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

I told you to sign Sherri's birthday card. It does not say "Confession", it says "Congratulations". You don't need to read it, just sign it.