Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
when it's good, it's amazing, and you wish you got a bigger order of fries so you could shovel even more of that tangy sauce into your mouth

when it's bad (like when it's just some tarted-up thousand island... sometimes it's even chunky... jesus christ) then forget it

arctic circle's the only franchise i know of that did it, but maybe i'm forgetting another chain. usually you find it at the little mom 'n' pop shops. couple of the ones around here that had the good stuff have closed but there's still gems around. feels like it's a dying art

in the outlying towns west of portland are following joints with good fry sauce that i know of:

ALF's Homemade Ice Cream & Burgers in McMinnville, OR

The Screamin' Chicken Diner in Gaston, OR

what do you think makes a good fry sauce? where's your go-to when you need it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

It’s called Mayo OP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
there's more to it than that

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
yeah ranch dressing is good ty for this thread

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I’m not sure it’s radically different from burger sauce?

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Mix mayo, mustard, dill, maybe some garlic in, idk. Whatever suits your taste, but the fatty oil of the mayo is usually necessary to complement the starch and salt.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I'm a big fan of Heinz Tomato Ketchup, myself.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
- tangy mustard

- honey mustard

- the "ghost pepper ranch" at wendys for nuggies is also supreme for frys.

ketchup can gently caress off. easy

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Well now I feel dumb about my answer, this is a better choice.

Wish you could get it in sizes smaller than an olympic swimming pool.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

I remember visiting Germany in 2003 when I was in high school and seeing people squirt a pile of ketchup onto their tray, then a pile of mayo right next to it, then blending some but not all of the ketchup and mayo to produce three fry sauces. Totally rocked my world. No wonder Germans are renowned for their engineering prowess

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
when i was in bonn in 2012 i went to the burger king next to the telekom dome and some guy blasted the loudest fart i have ever heard while i was in there eating. we were the only people in there and it reverberated off the walls like a cathedral. anyway fry sauce is pretty good

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Zesty sauce from BK and things like it are the best.

Mixing copious amounts of horseradish sauce with a bit of ketchup also works well.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I can't believe so many people in this thread don't know what fry sauce is.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Rick posted:

I can't believe so many people in this thread don't know what fry sauce is.

it's fuddruckers jalapeno cheese, hth op