Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Garibaldi from Babylon 5 had a favourite cartoon character in Daffy Duck.

Which makes me wonder what all the other sci fi guys liked. Was The Emperor from Star Wars heavily into Wacky Races? Did he have an affinity for Muttley?

What other sci fi characters were into cartoons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

quark has a private sketchbook you ARE NOT ALLOWED to look at

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Avon won't admit it, but he thinks Hagar the Horrible is hilarious.

xcheopis

Q binge watches Bugs Bunny

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis posted:

Q binge watches Bugs Bunny

weirdly enough guinan is really into dragon ball z and complains regularly that there was never a fencing anime produced during the golden age of earth animation

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
All the kids on the Earth Star Voyager love Family Circus and constantly quote captions from it, which is why they were shot into space. They got they're revenge, though, because their trajectory tracing program used a winding dotted line.

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

quark has a private sketchbook you ARE NOT ALLOWED to look at

Oh my

Prurient Squid

I thought that was a two headed woman for a moment.

Prurient Squid

Commander Riker had a long running fascination with Fat Dog Mendoza.

alnilam

In farscape there's an episode where inside John Crichton's comatose mind he is having Wile E. Coyote esque battles with his friend (who is mad at him) D'Argo

alnilam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

In farscape there's an episode where inside John Crichton's comatose mind he is having Wile E. Coyote esque battles with his friend (who is mad at him) D'Argo

I thought of you as soon as I read the thread title because we are both Farscape fans, so it was the first thing I thought of when I read "Sci-Fi cartoon thread in byob" mostly because instead of it being a cartoon about Sci-Fi, it's a pretty great sci-fi show that made some old Warner Brothers style cartoons for an episode for some reason? I had pulled it up before even seeing your post. It's... not great but it's bizarre in a confusing way even for Farscape, hah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOc1FeJENtA